By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says, after PS3 "actual innovation" is next

ProfDallas said:
They aren't talking about the PS4 yet, i mean the PS3 is supposed to last at least 8 or so years. I doubt that Sony even has a team gathered for even the begenning stages of planning for the PS4 yet. The "next cycle" means the next add-on of features whether usefull or useless as judged by the consumer.

I agree with you. Even if they plan about the next generation, they will not talk about it yet. That would kill the sales of the current gen.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

@scorptile:

Yeah we get it. You think SONY just copies Nintendo, change the record already.

N64 pad was "copied" off the Saturn Nights controller. Outrun, again from Sega, had a rumbling steering wheel back in 1986. Yadda yadda, this has been argued to death and back again over and over.. Reel your neck in about the past and focus on the future.

Lets hope its the 4D gaming they been saying since the begining of the ps3 project, and Lets hope it dont require additional "Third and Fourth Job inorder to enjoy those new innovations"

Morgyn said:

@scorptile:

Yeah we get it. You think SONY just copies Nintendo, change the record already.

N64 pad was "copied" off the Saturn Nights controller. Outrun, again from Sega, had a rumbling steering wheel back in 1986. Yadda yadda, this has been argued to death and back again over and over.. Reel your neck in about the past and focus on the future.

you know what the future is right?

COPY of the present with new inventions

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

4D hmm i do think tv's need too develop for that first

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Its funny how all you kids thing the wii is the best thing ever, Nintendo already did motion controls, they did them 20 years ago.

Griffin said:
Its funny how all you kids thing the wii is the best thing ever, Nintendo already did motion controls, they did them 20 years ago.

grow up....

Yes, i agree with Kirby, your sig says "I lick Sonys wang"

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Jessman said:
And your's say's you lick everyone else's.  I'd rather be dedicated than a whore. ;)

I find it interesting though, that you'd choose to browse a Sony forum if you are so intently against Sony.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Andir said:
Jessman said:
And your's say's you lick everyone else's.  I'd rather be dedicated than a whore. ;)

I find it interesting though, that you'd choose to browse a Sony forum if you are so intently against Sony.

i find it interesting though you don't know there is a hot topic section....