By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says, after PS3 "actual innovation" is next

I don't thinks he's talking about "generations". I think he's talking about the next step they're taking with the ps3, and not the far away ps4.

This is from the article:

"Regarding that next cycle, Sony plans to expand the PlayStation Network"

Sounds like Home + more.

It sounds to me like the last cycle was getting the ps3 off it's feet, and this new cycle will cover making the ps3 all it can be, via software. I sure as hell can't wait for LittleBigPlanet!

Around the Network
Pk9394 said:
Ask ioi to seperate the forum making multiple sony discussion board.

one allow all to discuss sony threads, one that have a big sign say nonsony fans are not allowed to enter if you do you'll get banned. problem solved

everyone entitled to their own opinions, we are allowed to voice our opinion too even though myself I dont like the ps3, dont mean I hate all their product.
I bet I got more sony devices at my home than most of your fanboy out there.
this has to be the worst idea I've heard. If you want a forum where Sony fans can all sit there and revel in how great Sony is, then go join PS3forums or some other Sony based site. VGChartz is a great community because we have everyone posting everywhere.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I hope they can make the online play for PS3 better, i wouldn't mind seeing an in-game cross media bar so you can invite friends, send messages, etc.