By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says, after PS3 "actual innovation" is next

the PS4 will have that brain-gaming device where you control the game with your mind. And yes it does exist. And works quite well.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
the PS4 will have that brain-gaming device where you control the game with your mind. And yes it does exist. And works quite well.

My gf has that system, unfortunately it's attuned to me..

Mummelmann said:
ssj12 said:

How? the system is still in R&D mainly. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Mummelmann said:
ssj12 said:

How? the system is still in R&D mainly. lol

She has mind control over me, I know the system itself is under development, it was a joke. When do you think we'll see the PS4?

This reminds me of Simpsons ep, where homers was at the duff brewery and the guy is showing him all the types of beer. The guy says "we have many more great ideas for the future" then Homer keeps pestering the guy to find out what. He eventualy breaks down and admits "OK OK we have nothing, are you happy now!"

Thats this guy, he got nothing and knows it.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network
misteromar mk4 said:
This reminds me of Simpsons ep, where homers was at the duff brewery and the guy is showing him all the types of beer. The guy says "we have many more great ideas for the future" then Homer keeps pestering the guy to find out what. He eventualy breaks down and admits "OK OK we have nothing, are you happy now!"

Thats this guy, he got nothing and knows it.

I'l say again. The gaming industry is enfatuated with it's own self importance. Most of Stringers comments were about Sony as a whole. The game division is a tiny part of Sony. When Kaz Hirai speaks that's when it'l be specifically about the games division. Okay?.

wonder what they thinking to do

endurance said:
wonder what they thinking to do

Nowt Stringer is a buffoon who keeps embarassing Sony. He's an executive who should be involved with Sony Pictures (televisions his background) not controlling and imparting his wisdom on an electronics giant. He's supposed to get regularly attacked in Japan because of this, they want him out.

Mummelmann said:
scorptile said:
ps4 is the next wii lol since sony cant do anything innovative on their own. psone= cd version of the snes, duel shock = combination snes controller + n64 controller, six axis = duel shock + wii controller. so yeah next step is to copy the wii and reintroduce it as the ps4 :O

I suppose you're one of those people who thought that the N64 and the Gamecube were innovative, right? Then why were they grossly outsold if innovation is the sole prerequisite for high sales?

the n64 controler was innovative since it introduced rumble and the joystick. the gamecube wasnt innovative at all just an upgrade is all except for the wavebird which was in fact genious. to answer ur question is when nintendo released the n64 controller sony intantly had to copy it and integrate it as soon as they could and since the n64 had very few games released in its first year sales fell off very fast but if they wouldve pumped out the games that first year it wouldve been even better sales wise as it was and to say the n64 was a fauilure is failing urself

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

ultraslick said:
scorptile said:
ps4 is the next wii lol since sony cant do anything innovative on their own. psone= cd version of the snes, duel shock = combination snes controller + n64 controller, six axis = duel shock + wii controller. so yeah next step is to copy the wii and reintroduce it as the ps4 :O

A NEXT gen, high def version of the wii, with all of sony's first and second party developers sounds good to me.

yup could be but ps4 will bomb as the ps3 is now cause everyone already knows how bad they copy ninty. do you remember the reaction the sixaxis controller got 6 months after ninty released the stuff on the wiimote? the samet hing will happen. alot of people are tired of sony copying nintendo to make the quick buck.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049