By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A very heavy contender for greatest anime of all time!

sad.man.loves.vgc said:

I haven't read the posts above, want no spoilers! can you please link us something to downlaod?

Stream:http://blazinanime.com/watch/monster/

Killerman can post the torrent links on here

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

uhh guys, I'm not entirely sure posting torrentz is a good thing here for certain reasons for VGC... you should probably pm those

Not entirely sure if it's against the rules at vgc, but it is at emulator and other anime sites. if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

ishiki said:

uhh guys... I'm not entirely sure... posting torrentz is a good thing here for certain reasons for VGC... you should probably pm those

Not entirely sure if it's against the rules at vgc... but it is at emulator and other anime sites... if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

That's what I guessed also so I didn't give links in my earlier post (though I don't know if it's allowed to post streaming site links either). Just go isohunt and type monster and you are ready to go.

darthdevidem01 said:

Better than Code geass...really?

Code Geass is a poor anime, not even in Top 1000 animes.

And yes, Monster is an amazing anime, in my top 3.

shio said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I love you

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
shio said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I wouldn't say poor, I had fun with Code Geass and there are some real "wtf.." scenes in that show lol, but well it's not one of my favorites either, for I prefer more consistent works 

Sunrise work is just awesome. Monster has some blank episodes, while Code Geass / Mobile Suit Gundam Seed has not (imho).

I like the beginning of Death note, but it becomes boring at the end.

I've been wanting to watch this for over  a year...

but i just haven't been in the mood to watch this kind of anime.

Mostly I've been looking for fluff with a lot of action to watch while doing other stuff.

I watched one episode of this on syfy when I was flipping through channels. 

Maybe I'll check it out. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Nah I disagree. It is amazing for the first 25 episodes then it generally just repeats itself and falls into a cycle of filler and stupid coincidences. The end was not worth the 74 episodes of build up. I was not sure what was actually happening and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.