By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A very heavy contender for greatest anime of all time!

Before I start let me say that this anime shits over Death Note and Code Geass 3 times over. I would recommend any anime fan or thriller fan to delve into this series as it is phenomenal at every turn albiet the slow pacing (which is used for character development). The character cast is amazing there are times where we go long periods without seeing the protaganist, as the roles the other characters have played and development they go through is outstanding it's almost as every character has the piece of a magnicifent puzzle. I believe this stands head and shoulders as the greatest cast of character's any anime has seen.

DON'T FUCK WITH Inspector Ljunge

This review has light spoiler from episode 1-4 which are covered from the synopsis (Out of 74)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I personaly think that Montser is a truly amazing anime (the manga is still 10 times better) but i dont think its quite the greatest. Again this is just personal opinion as my taste are my taylerd to the more mind bending kinds of anime such as paranoia agent.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

where can I watch online?

I like a good mystery.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

If i had to rank it amoung ym faverate i would say its about 4th. which considering the un healthy amount of anime i watch is quite an achivment XD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

hatmoza said:

I like a good mystery.

If you watch you'll probably want to kiss my feet after seeing this series.

http://blazinanime.com/watch/monster/

Recommend the Dub!

Amazing dubbing cast!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:

If i had to rank it amoung ym faverate i would say its about 4th. which considering the un healthy amount of anime i watch is quite an achivment XD

You have great taste, I think I rate it within the top 5 I think other animes have that nostalgic feeling which bumps it up like Outlaw Star and Dragonball z. Everything aside this anime is fricken amazing am only 48 episodes in!

Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

I like a good mystery.

If you watch you'll probably want to kiss my feet after seeing this series.

http://blazinanime.com/watch/monster/

Recommend the Dub!

Amazing dubbing cast!

Domo arigato

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Better than Code geass...really?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I only read the manga but like 20th century boys Monster drags way too long.

Kamal said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

You have great taste, I think I rate it within the top 5 I think other animes have that nostalgic feeling which bumps it up like Outlaw Star and Dragonball z. Everything aside this anime is fricken amazing am only 48 episodes in!

I agree with everything you just said XD exept that iv finished it :P the manga of which its adapted from was writen by Naoki Urasawa who is quite easliy my faverate manga artist int he world (i read the entire 20th century boys series in 4 days lol)