By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A very heavy contender for greatest anime of all time!

Not a fan of Johan's dubbed voice, the original Japanese voice is brilliant.

One of the best animes I've seen, if not the best. The twist in ep. 44 is just out of this world.

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:

Not a fan of Johan's dubbed voice. The original Japanese voice is brilliant.

One of the best animes I've seen, if not the best. The twist in ep. 44 is just out of this world.

PM it to me since I forgot am just on episode 49 since there alot of things to digest episode 40 onwards.

I will try to see the original in the future to get a better scope between the two.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Yeah Monster is pretty awesome...but not the greatest.That title belongs to Death Note,IMO!Though the manga is better than death note's,again..imo.

not the greatest but you are going in the right path.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Kamal said:
Fab_GS said:

PM it to me since I forgot am just on episode 49 since there alot of things to digest episode 40 onwards.

I will try to see the original in the future to get a better scope between the two.

How can you forget it?!?!?!?!
anyway, check you PMs

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
Kamal said:
Fab_GS said:

How can you forget it?!?!?!?!
anyway, check you PMs

Just remembered......Awesome!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

panty and stocking > monster

ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Yeah Monster is pretty awesome...but not the greatest.That title belongs to Death Note,IMO!Though the manga is better than death note's,again..imo.

Dude am sorry at every cynlinder Monster is better!

Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

where can I watch online?

I like a good mystery.

If you watch you'll probably want to kiss my feet after seeing this series.

http://blazinanime.com/watch/monster/

Recommend the Dub!

Amazing dubbing cast!

Why bother with crappy stream when you can get it with torrent easily.

I haven't read the posts above, want no spoilers! can you please link us something to downlaod?