By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A very heavy contender for greatest anime of all time!

yea Monster is very good and I enjoyed it very much(especially because it's so different to many other anime), but it does have some minor faults/inconsistencies (maybe that can't be helped if a series is that long) which in my book prevent it from being in the top3 of anime I watched

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:

By the way sorry for my bad spelling im disgraphic so find it quite chalenging :/

No problem bro, I will definately look out for 20th Century boy after am done with Monster!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

By the way sorry for my bad spelling im disgraphic so find it quite chalenging :/

No problem bro, I will definately look out for 20th Century boy after am done with Monster!

Thanx :)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Lafiel said:

yea Monster is very good and I enjoyed it very much(especially because it's so different to many other anime), but it does have some minor faults/inconsistencies (maybe that can't be helped if a series is that long) which in my book prevent it from being in the top3 of anime I watched

Top Ten?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Lafiel said:

Top Ten?

heh, to be honest it's hard for me to make a clear ranking of my favorite anime because I enjoyed all of them soo much and Monster definitely is one of them :)

Around the Network

Nah, Cowboy Bebop's got that title on lockdown.  Nothing really compares.

Soriku said:

I'll watch it if you watch Black Lagoom :)

Done deal.....

tarheel91 said:

Nah, Cowboy Bebop's got that title on lockdown.  Nothing really compares.

Fair enough.

Have you actually seen it? What do you think, bare some light on these newcomers.

oh yeah the ending is awesome... :P

Oh yeah, I watched the Fansub, before it was ever dubbed in english by vizmedia I think?

ishiki said:

oh yeah the ending is awesome... :P

Oh yeah, I watched the Fansub, before it was ever dubbed in english by vizmedia I think?

AMAZING SCENE! Here is a taste of the dub!