By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Pirateogta said:

Let's all congratulate the PS3 on its last winning week of the year. From next week on, it will be total 360/Kinect domination throughout the holidays.

Really? What about Wii What about GT5? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Good good numbers all around, lets see next week with Kinect. The Wii/Xbox 360 will get the biggest boost with DS too.

Good good numbers all around, lets see next week with Kinect. The Wii/Xbox 360 will get the biggest boost with DS too.

PS3!!!! :D nice stuff

and lol GT5P numbers......I pity the foo who doubts the legs of GT5, if there are any

Numbers are good for SChampions  too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Awesome ps3 sales. It came out of fucking nowhere.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Pirateogta said:

Let's all congratulate the PS3 on its last winning week of the year. From next week on, it will be total 360/Kinect domination throughout the holidays.

Really? What about Wii What about GT5? 

who cares much?

3 Lionhead Studios 937,843

Why? Why Lionhead Studios and not Microsoft?

Next week PS3 will sell over 300k (10% holiday boost)... so 360 needs a combination Kinect holiday boost of 75k or more to outsell PS3.

It's possible. But I guess the difference will be very small because Kinect released yet just in US.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
iBlah said:
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
55 20,948 3,752,094

nice

GOTY Edition boost ! Will get to 4 million this holiday with some luck and 5 million by Uncharted 3 release !

I'm guilty of buying Uncharted 2 GOTY. After renting the original U2 and completing it, I knew I had to own it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

4k1x3r said:
3 Lionhead Studios 937,843

Why? Why Lionhead Studios and not Microsoft?

Because this colunm shows Developer and not Publisher.

I made a mistake the colunm is Publisher... so Microsoft instead Lionhead Studios.

Edit.