By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

and GT5P is not bundled now. I'm not sure if its possible for this game to be selling 30k units each week now...

Around the Network

I wonder how next week will go. Those will be the interesting numbers. These ones really just provide a context to compare next week with to see how Kinect went.

Tease.

ioi said:
Zlejedi said:
ioi said:
Zlejedi said:
PS2 56,731 ( 21%)

PS2 number seems like a bad joke on VGC tracking.

Last quarter it shipped 1,5 M pieces of consoles - considering sales of everything are going up it should be doing 80-100k now.

It may well be, but nowhere that we are able to track. We know for a fact that it is doing less than 10k a week in the USA and not much more in Europe.

Isn't it then rather safe assumption that sales of it in South America, Asia and Africa should be increased ?

Sony has shipment of 3,1M PS2 for Q1 and Q2 of this Financial Year, VGC number for that time:

VGChartz Hardware data for the period 04th Apr 2010 to 02nd Oct 2010:

Console PS2
Total

Increased by how much? We just artbitrarily guess sales now?

wasn't the recent ps3 adjustments due to these same territories.  I forget exactly what you posted but it was something along the lines of "obviously sony is shipping more units to these smaller territories than we previously thought". 

i don't have an issue with you refining your tracking to consider new information but it does seem odd that ps3 would be adjusted but not ps2.  ..or are we saying that current ps3 sales are now just an arbitrary guess?

Where does VGC get it figures from, just out of interest? 

Very good sales all around, seems as though the usual Nintendo-holidays bump has started!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

nice numbers for all. we`ll see how thing playout in the following weeks. I hope wii can stay in the same range as 360 and ps3 since it is really down this year

So EMEAA just all pure guess work now?  I just don't believe the numbers anymore.

Good numbers all around.

Let's all congratulate the PS3 on its last winning week of the year. From next week on, it will be total 360/Kinect domination throughout the holidays.

BoneArk said:

Great numbers overall.

Next week will be interesting. Kinect sales should be good in the Americas, the red Wii bundle should give the Wii a boost, I think the PS3 will remain on top in EU next week, DS is still going to sell and still be #1.

DS is already on top in EU...

PS3 is just amazing!

Next week is up for grabs. Wii or 360 can take it.

I wonder if Kinect can give the 360 a 50k boost in hardware sales.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson