By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darthdevidem01 said:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
Rockstar Games
314 20,119
Grand Theft Auto IV (X360)
Rockstar Games
131 18,195

I think I'm right in saying something like this is unprecedented? 

Holy Hell.  This game has longer legs than any other game in existence.  PS2 is IMMORTALLLLLLLL!

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
Rockstar Games
314 20,119
Grand Theft Auto IV (X360)
Rockstar Games
131 18,195

I think I'm right in saying something like this is unprecedented? 

Holy Hell.  This game has longer legs than any other game in existence.  PS2 is IMMORTALLLLLLLL!

All I can say is that it deserves it because believe it or not if I count the number if hours I've played GTA:SA AFTER GTA4's release.....its around 10 times more than I played on GTA4 itself.

Thats the kind of replayability I've found in this game....it would simply be the best game ever were it not for MGS4.

I am glad it continues to sell brilliantly.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Beuli2 said:
Jordahn said:
donsterydo2 said:

X360 should be above PS3 for at least 2 weeks because of separate US/EU launch of Kinect.

PS. Alan Wake is out of the chart - What's wrong with this world :(

Too many casual gamers.  Alan Wake needs to be played.  I hope Microsoft releases this for the PC soon for everyone else.

This is so bad it is hilarious! When a (harcore) game sells, it is because either the developer is a genious or because the game is awesome, but when it doesn't, causual gamers are to blame!

Actually you are mistaken.  Hardcore games can appeal to casuals if they would take the time to give them a change.  It's just that casual gamers tend to go with subjects that they are more familiar with in real life.  A psychological horror of a new franchise is more of a risk for casual gamers for the reason mentioned.  Sales of a quality hardcore game never determines the "genious level" of a developer.  Maybe some subscribe to your point of view. I certain don't.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

GianCarmen said:
RafaelOrix said:

I think next week numbers we will see Xbox 360 > Wii > PS3. When the red Wii releases?

The red Wii Bundle comes out on Sunday. We could see Wii sales worldwide over 300,000.

Thank you. Anyway, I think next week Wii will be over 300k, it's getting a big boost lately because of Christmas. Actually, I think all home consoles will be over 300K.

Yay, Other M is increasing! XD

Around the Network

wow, PS2 fans sure love there wrestling games.

I'm glad to see all the console numbers on the rise....

Paul

GodOfWar_3ever said:
jugon21 said:
Forza Motorsport 3 (X360)
Microsoft
54 31,801 3,128,486

Forza 3 had a bundle in Europe...and soon it will have a bundle in America too.

So did GT5P, so stop making excuses.

Nsanity said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
jugon21 said:
Microsoft
54 31,801 3,128,486

So did GT5P, so stop making excuses.

I believe the Forza 3 bundle was released recently...And I omitted out GT5P because I didn't want to talk about it...what am I making an excuse for ?

Nsanity said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
jugon21 said:
Microsoft
54 31,801 3,128,486

So did GT5P, so enough with excuses.

And GT5P has digital sales not include on VGC numbers... so?