By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Conegamer said:
hatmoza said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Conegamer said:
Pirateogta said:

Let's all congratulate the PS3 on its last winning week of the year. From next week on, it will be total 360/Kinect domination throughout the holidays.

Really? What about Wii What about GT5? 

who cares much?

um, what are we doing here then?

Precisel...

HEY! Did you read my above post!

No problem, at least someone agrees with me!

Yes, but after I posted

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
John_Doe said:

I think PS2 is over 150m shipped

No.

Until March 2007: 117,89 (http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/data/bizdataps2_e.html)
After March 2007: 32,00 (http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/data/bizdataps2_sale_e.html)

TOTAL:  149,89 shipped until September 2010.

I think sony shipped over 0,11 million since sept 30th xD

John_Doe said:
ethomaz said:
John_Doe said:

I think PS2 is over 150m shipped

No.

Until March 2007: 117,89 (http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/data/bizdataps2_e.html)
After March 2007: 32,00 (http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/data/bizdataps2_sale_e.html)

TOTAL:  149,89 shipped until September 2010.

I think sony shipped over 0,11 million since sept 30th xD

Make sense.

Awesome numbers all around, the holiday boost is really starting to kick in now.

Next week will be interesting to see!

The ascension of the Wii begins

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:

Surely over both of them, but not combined this year. Every year will be more of a hill and less of a mountain

AnthonyW86 said:

And with games like San Andreas outselling GTA IV it's clear PS2 is still doing fine, though i understand adjustments are delayed because of the upcoming holiday season.

Outselling GTA IV on one platform you mean. If you combine both PS3/360 GTA IV sales, it sold almost double that of SA. SA is still selling great though. ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

hatmoza said:
Conegamer said:
hatmoza said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Conegamer said:
Pirateogta said:

Let's all congratulate the PS3 on its last winning week of the year. From next week on, it will be total 360/Kinect domination throughout the holidays.

Really? What about Wii What about GT5? 

who cares much?

um, what are we doing here then?

Precisel...

HEY! Did you read my above post!

No problem, at least someone agrees with me!

Yes, but after I posted

Hmm...well if that's the case I'll let you off, but only this once!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

John_Doe said:
chriscox1121 said:

Surely over both of them, but not combined this year. Every year will be more of a hill and less of a mountain

Obviously we're all entitled to our opinion, but I wouldn't (IMO) say "surely" over both of them this year.  I could be wrong, who knows!

ConnorJCP said:
chapset said:
Beuli2 said:
ioi said:
Zlejedi said:
ioi said:
Zlejedi said:
PS2 56,731 ( 21%)

PS2 number seems like a bad joke on VGC tracking.

Last quarter it shipped 1,5 M pieces of consoles - considering sales of everything are going up it should be doing 80-100k now.

It may well be, but nowhere that we are able to track. We know for a fact that it is doing less than 10k a week in the USA and not much more in Europe.

Isn't it then rather safe assumption that sales of it in South America, Asia and Africa should be increased ?

Sony has shipment of 3,1M PS2 for Q1 and Q2 of this Financial Year, VGC number for that time:

VGChartz Hardware data for the period 04th Apr 2010 to 02nd Oct 2010:

Console PS2
Total

Increased by how much? We just artbitrarily guess sales now?

According to NeoGaf, yes.

Ban hammer I choose you!!!!

Beuli2 uses dodge!

Marchionne axes Dodge! Now Beuli2 has to use Chrysler or (yuck!) FIAT instead!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!