By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is today perhaps the biggest day ever for videogaming?

Snesboy said:
Antabus said:
Snesboy said:
Antabus said:

So many haters, it is amusing.

It's not that Wii hate Kinect. It's just that Kinect(ic) is terrible.

Yeah, it will do terrible things to your favourite consoles market share.

Nah, I don't think it will affect PC gaming.

PC is not a console!!1

Around the Network
Antabus said:
Snesboy said:
Antabus said:
Snesboy said:
Antabus said:

It's not that Wii hate Kinect. It's just that Kinect(ic) is terrible.

Yeah, it will do terrible things to your favourite consoles market share.

Nah, I don't think it will affect PC gaming.

PC is not a console!!1

Yes it is.

Somehow i dont think so :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

no, just no

SuperAdrianK said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Beuli2 said:
Wagram said:
gamings_best said:
Beuli2 said:
gamings_best said:
O-D-C said:

1st step into something that the hardcore will never ever EVER care for.

spam

spam

spam

spam

Fail for sure.

needless back and forth.

if it fail's; its because it didn't meet expectations, and vice versa.

That's what I see.

smart man

Around the Network
Antabus said:

your making assumptions! everybody is voicing there opinion. you won't no who the haters are untill you debate them. see it from the perspective of someone else.

i know kinect is better then PSeye, but me my self see neither as the future of gaming (or move for that matter). Kinect is an amazing peice of tech, but i don't see it as working for most of the hardcore.

instead of assuming the people saying no are haters; why don't you ask them why they fill the way the fill instead making your own conclusions about someone else's opinion!

You're an insult to the name 'toast'

"Being single is easier on the gaming life, and the wallet."

No.

No its not. Its  just a new form of motion control. Its still motion control. Mind control is the next big thing.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

I disagree with the last part of your post. biggest day ever for videogaming is taking it alittle to far. lol