By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Critic Reviews are BACK and a gamrConnect 2.0 Sneak Peak

Any new featue is always welcome, especially those that were present in the old VGChartz.

One question: Will we be able to change the interface colors? ( a lot complained about that green when gamerConnect was launched)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Wow that looks realy sleek. My fav part has got to be the "Points for level..." makes me feel like im playin an rpg XD

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

ioi said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Wow that looks realy sleek. My fav part has got to be the "Points for level..." makes me feel like im playin an rpg XD

That is the idea - it makes the whole participating in gamrConnect like an RPG where you can level up

Does playing "VGC - The Game" unlock content in this then? 

Holy cow!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Looks good, very good infact!

I agree that having the experience bar thing is an awesome idea. I cannot just see a half full exp bar and leave it at that. Aargh, my one weakness! I shall be posting a lot come the new gamerconnect :P Also, prizes!

The customisation all looks sweet

And SuperAdrian, we totally can use the 

|

---------------

|

Sign

Around the Network

Hell Yeah!!!

OMG I cannot wait for gamrConnect 2.0!!!!

It's looks soo cool!

You still have the ability to show the games you own, right? 

Anyhow, looks real good! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Is it going to explain what you get for each level you go up?

Is the prediction league feature still in the pipeline?  It was originally what drew me to the site (the sales have kept me coming back) so I'm always curious about it.

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

ioi said:

Expected land time for gamrConnect 2.0 is mid-Jan... just to let you all know.

Also, please keep adding critic reviews!!

Don't wanna sound like a jerk, and I know it's a really hard work, but...............

delays FTL!