By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Critic Reviews are BACK and a gamrConnect 2.0 Sneak Peak

Boutros said:
nordlead said:
Boutros said:

Looooking good!

So when will the banner problem be fixed? I'd like to help the game database but this problem is preventing me of doing it.

which banner problem are we talking about? The only one I'm aware of is people poaching points off of each other.

My current stance is that banners should only be replaced if they have a problem of some kind (size, blurry, corrupted) and if you uploaded one outside of the current specs then you lose points when it gets replaced.

Yeah but I uploaded them on the previous VGC. They were good back then but now I have to lose points because the size was changed? Not very fair...

You got VG$ for those... and then we stole it all

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

nice... roughly when can we expect to see this

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

ioi said:
Boutros said:

Looooking good!

So when will the banner problem be fixed? I'd like to help the game database but this problem is preventing me of doing it.

The old banners are now essentially obsolete so all need replacing and you will get points for doing so.

Well...back to work for me.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Really looking forward to that customizable front page.

Signature goes here!

I gotta say; I was not very fond of the new look and style at all when it arrived but it has grown on me and I love it every bit as much as the old one now!

Looks and works great, keep up the good work Vgchartz!

Around the Network

If you want an easy job you can add all recent PSP critic reviews, which can't be a whole lot, because it's got hardly any new games :p.

seems like we have no way to delete accidental mistakes or if critics change their reviews.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

well looks nice, and customisable is good.

however... is that smartphone compatible? to access the site on the go?

(and I was looking for actual graphs today and couldn't find anything but tables...has the feature to draw graphs been removed from vgc?)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

oh and I PMed myself once... the notification won't leave, so i always have 1 message waiting :p (for bugs)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

well looks nice, and customisable is good.

however... is that smartphone compatible? to access the site on the go?

(and I was looking for actual graphs today and couldn't find anything but tables...has the feature to draw graphs been removed from vgc?)

currently there are no hardware graphs. If you go to a game page and click "sales" you can see a graph for software.