By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Sold OVER 45M

NeoRatt said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:

So it's safe to say these are shipped numbers.

And lol at Greenberg getting scared that the gap was almost gone

He knew all along it wasn't almost gone so why would he be scared? I doubt he goes to Major Nelson for 360 HW figures!!

Major Nelson is a Manager at XBox Live.  His 42 million number probably was number of consoles connected to XBox Live (Given that all the other stats are Live related that makes sense).  Which would not include non-connected consoles nor shipping numbers.

Greenberg was simply responding to a question asked by a reporter...  Had nothing to do with being scared.

Their aren't even 30 Million people who are connected to Live. Dunno where you get your information. Since E3, you think they got over 15 million users to connect? Haha, you're a bit gone man. Yes, close to half of the people who buy the 360, never connect. Shocking I know.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
NiKKoM said:

...someone pass me the popcorn!

loooooool

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Torillian said:
Carl2291 said:

Question -

How many have they shipped?

44.5m was their last shipped number so this is most likely a rounding up of that number.

You're silly. You don't think they did a lot of shipping during October for the launch of the Kinect?

I'm sure its well over 44.5 million shipped.

It'll be 50 million shipped in the next 8 weeks, give or take. 50 million sold if sales are exceptionally good.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

So we all agree 360 is ovetracked here.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
BeLiKeCLuTcH said:
KillerMan said:

it's just probably 44.5 million (shipped numbers) rounded to 45 million.

Key Word : OVER

By AAron Greenberg.

http://www.mindch.com/2010/11/greenberg-we-have-sold-over-45-million.html

I don't actually know if this is the right clip I wann aplay cause I have no audio but cause no one else did it yet:

Around the Network

I'm a 360 fan but it seems like many just can't accept the new adjustments.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Overtracked or not, for the moment no one knows, because they all say different things and even say "hey dude you're wrong I'm right". We'll just have to wait till next quarter reports.

Mr Puggsly said:
Torillian said:
Carl2291 said:

Question -

How many have they shipped?

44.5m was their last shipped number so this is most likely a rounding up of that number.

You're silly. You don't think they did a lot of shipping during October for the launch of the Kinect?

I'm sure its well over 44.5 million shipped.

It'll be 50 million shipped in the next 8 weeks, give or take. 50 million sold if sales are exceptionally good.

certainly they've shipped some since then, but 44.5m was their last confirmed number which was what I was talking about, I later commented that the number is probably 45m since then, the comment you quoted was when I misunderstood the OP as meaning that this statement was from Major Nelson and I'm not sure if he gets up to date shipment information.  I'm sure Greenberg does though.

This is not news Microsoft either shipped more or just rounded up. But I guess people are looking for any good news.

psrock said:

So we all agree 360 is ovetracked here.

actually seems spot on