By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Sales UP!! Wii RETURNS to Dominance!

I'm guessing with all the bad news this week in nintendo land (Horrible earnings report, even worse 2H outlook) and being in 3rd place home comsole sales wise for I dont even know how long during the summer and part of fall, wii fans needed something positive to latch on to...but even with the WOW gain the YOY is still pretty abysmal (-50%).

Around the Network
Train wreck said:

I'm guessing with all the bad news this week in nintendo land (Horrible earnings report, even worse 2H outlook) and being in 3rd place home comsole sales wise for I dont even know how long during the summer and part of fall, wii fans needed something positive to latch on to...but even with the WOW gain the YOY is still pretty abysmal (-50%).

...That's a buzz kill

Do you realize that 40-45% of all Wii units to date have sold in Oct - Dec if you look at shipments? - 50% isn't too bad.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said:

Do you realize that 40-45% of all Wii units to date have sold in Oct - Dec if you look at shipments? - 50% isn't too bad.

I didn't know that... So how many Wiis are you expeting to be sold in Oct-Dec this year?

this week is full of surprises.

Around the Network

Nice thread :) No trolling :))

Weirdest generation ever FTW!!!!

I guess the party has started!

And next week we have the red Wii, right?

I expected a wii boost in uk after a big WSR rise in the GFK(they count bundled with wii) charts along with older titles like wii fit plus. But i gotta say i think wii is overtracked this week :/ in other europe JD wasnt even that big... sorry i dont buy it

postofficebuddy said:
nanarchy said:

excuse the ignorance. but can anyone explain to me the 10k difference between wii console sales and wii sport sales? I always thought wii sport comes with every console.

Wii Sports isn't bundled in Asia or Japan.

But this is EMEEA.

Hershal Layton is laughing it seems!  and go Wii and DS.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d