By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Sales UP!! Wii RETURNS to Dominance!

menx64 said:

Wii is back to where it was always suppose to be... Welcome back to the second place :D... DS is unbeatable

PS3 beat it a month ago.

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=40440&reg=Others&date=40447&console=&maker=

And 360 the week before.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Interesting sales.. Virtual tie for the HD consoles and Wii back on top, like the good ol days! Though it is still very close.

I actually played Just Dance for the first time last weekend. It was hilariously awesome how everyone just gravitated to the T.V. when the game was booted up and the WiiMotes were passed around. Of course, being the awesome guy I am, I chose Surfing Bird and we boogied on down!

Lots of laughs, lots of smiles, lots of fun. I'm joining the camp that's happy that the game is selling ridiculously well. I'm actually tempted to get Just Dance 2 now...

I blame Nikkom!

All this said, I hope Dance Central does well too! No reason for these titles to be a dividing point for us. ^_^

Dance Central x Just Dance 2 : Two kinds of evolution.

Comparing what a I have been reading about both games to Just Dance One I can clearly see 2 main and different evolutions.

Just Central is focused on precision since Kinect can track many parts of our body. It will appear to people who carry about precision or people who want learn how to dance. Is is like an evolution making a dancing game for a hardcore audience.

In the other hand, Just Dance 2 has a evolution directly made to the expanded audience: a multiplayer mode to 8 people at the same time (almost the whole party!?). Ubisoft knows that dancing is a social experience this is why Just Dance 2 has this evolution. But (unfortunately) Dance Central fails to delivery it due the Kinect's limitation allowing only 2 players.

So what is better? In my opinion: Just Dance 2 for the expanded audience and Dance Central for people who want to learn or really like dancing.

Great numbers for all consoles

Wohooo Wii!!!!

-

Around the Network
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Boutros said:

Just Dance 2 is huge, as expected. And it will only get better throughout the Holidays.

I hope Dance Central gets the justice it deserves!

so you want the game to flop? xP

I never said JD/JD2 was a flop?

And i never said you said it... i dont even know why are you saying it o.O

Why would you ask if I wanted it to flop then? as if that's my thoughts on Just Dance?

I hope we're not going to see "Wii is dooomed" this holiday when it's beating the HD consoles (which I've predicted all along)

It's SO preachy and annoying.

*WHOOSH

:/

Incredible Wii boost! Seems like I'm sticking to my "Wii will be 1st this holiday" prediction.

Vanquish bombed...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Nietzsche: "The biggest problem with the world is that people spend too little time dancing".

Let the dance wars begin my friends! Viva la revolution Ubisoft.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Wii overtracked!

Tease.

Guys guys! Let's stop the squabbling over the best dance game. Because the champion of dance games will CLEARLY be... DANCE MASTERS!

VERY VERY EXCERCISE!!!