By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Platinum Games game?

Best Platinum Games game?

Bayonetta (PS360) 24 44.44%

Infinite Space (DS) 6 11.11%

Mad World (Wii) 6 11.11%

Vanquish (PS360) 18 33.33%

Total:54

Didn't play the DS game, but my order would be as follows:

Vanquish 9.0 > Bayonetta 8.7 > Madworld 8.0

I'm however not the biggest fan of hack'n'slash games, so I'd understand it if Bayonetta gets more votes.

Around the Network

I have only played 2: Mad World and Bayonetta. I loved Bayonetta, but was bored within minutes of Mad World. Vanquish looks pretty awesome.

Those all suck IMO. There should be a "they all suck" poll option

raptors11 said:

Those all suck IMO. There should be a "they all suck" poll option

This topic isn't made for people like you.

Speak up more, folks. It's okay if you're voting for the only game you've played.

Around the Network

I love infinite space and mad world was mediocre at best. Can't comment on the other two.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Bayonetta easily though I feel Infinite Space is at a unfair disadvantage since it has sold like 50k total in America... Vanquish I need to get my hands on the full game but from what I played of the demo its a lot of fun though still lower than Madworld on the list it goes something like this 

Bayonetta (360) > Madworld > Bayonetta (PS3) > Infinite Space = Vanquish 

Side note if anyone sees Infinite Space out in the wild like I did PICK IT UP you can still find it for reasonable prices but it's going to be scarce, its already 50 dollars used on eBay 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MadWorld was shit. My buddies liked Bayonetta. Infinite Space looked the coolest and had the best reviews with the least amount of technical problems. Vanquish looks coolish but I'm not into stop and pop shooters.

So I voted for Infinite Space.

Snesboy said:

MadWorld was shit. My buddies liked Bayonetta. Infinite Space looked the coolest and had the best reviews with the least amount of technical problems. Vanquish looks coolish but I'm not into stop and pop shooters.

Vanquish isn't actually stop and pop.

Khuutra said:
Snesboy said:

Vanquish isn't actually stop and pop.

If it's not, then that sounds like a game that I can get into. It's short, looks fun, has nice graphics. Thanks for the info.

Also, I change my vote to Viewtiful Joe.