By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Platinum Games game?

Best Platinum Games game?

Bayonetta (PS360) 24 44.44%

Infinite Space (DS) 6 11.11%

Mad World (Wii) 6 11.11%

Vanquish (PS360) 18 33.33%

Total:54

Is this only current gen games, because i think Okami would be another popular choice, havent played Infinite Space of Madworld unfortunatly, but Bayonetta is truely the best action game i've ever played, and i hope they make more!!

Around the Network

Clover Studios games are not included in this poll, otherwise all six choices would just be "God Hand".

Khuutra said:

Clover Studios games are not included in this poll, otherwise all six choices would just be "God Hand".

Even Gene thinks Okami is the better game.....

Who doesn't love a doggy...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Even Gene thinks Okami is the better game.....

Who doesn't love a doggy...

Olivia disagrees, and that's what counts.

From what I played:

1. Bayonetta

2. Vanquish

3. Madworld

Around the Network

I'll say Bayonetta because I loved that game and I haven't played Vanquish yet.  I expect to like Vanquish too but I doubt it will beat out Bayonetta since Bayonetta actually got me to liek a genre of game I typically hate.

The only Platinum Games, Games I have played are Bayonetta and Vanquish and they are two totally different Games Bayonetta is DMC on SPEED and Vanquish is Anime Style 3rd Person Shooter on SPEED. The ultra Fast paced Action is the only thing they share. both are some of the best Games in there respective Genres to me they are equal.     

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Khuutra said:
raptors11 said:

Those all suck IMO. There should be a "they all suck" poll option

This topic isn't made for people like you.

I'm hard as fuck!

All of them at the same price I gotta go with bayonetta...but madworld currently going for $5-6 is certainly a good buy.