By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Platinum Games game?

Best Platinum Games game?

Bayonetta (PS360) 24 44.44%

Infinite Space (DS) 6 11.11%

Mad World (Wii) 6 11.11%

Vanquish (PS360) 18 33.33%

Total:54

Ladies and gents, your contenders:

Bayonetta (PS3, 360)

A new seminal action game from Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, Bayonetta is DMC to the third power, oozing style and sexual energy in equal amounts, tremendously violent, and built around a rock solid core of action game mechanics. Hailed by some as the best beat-em-up of the generation, Bayonetta shows that, once again, Kamiya knows what's up.

Infinite Space (Nintendo DS)

Infinite Space is kind of the odd man out for Platinum Games - niche even by their standards, it's a space opera RPG wherein you build and control your own spaceships, using them to wage warfare against space pirates and enemy governments.

MadWorld (Wii)

Violent, brutal, comedic, and loud are the words you need to describe MadWorld. Built around the spectacle and carnage that had been lacking on the platform that spawned it, MadWorld's action is centered solely around the idea of hilarious violence. And it is hilariously violent.

Vanquish (PS3, 360)

Vanquish is the newest title from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, who may also be known for the creation of God Hand. Vanquish is a game that carries on God Hand's spirit, albeit with guns instead of fists. It's a short, brutal, difficult game whose value proposition is not based on hours of unique content; instead, it's based on the strength of its gameplay and the simple incentive of "being better at this game means you will have more fun".

These are your choices. Go ahead and vote, people.

Around the Network

Now me, I like Vanquish.

This isn't entirely fair of me, as I have not played MadWorld, but I like Vanquish best of the ones I've played.

Only played Infinite Space and Bayonetta out of those

hated Infinite Space....liked Bayonetta

so Baynetta

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

so Baynetta

Well... vote!

How far did you get in those games, anyway?

I haven't tried vanquish. I hate all the other games so my vote goes for Vanquish.

Around the Network

Haven't played Infinite Space, but I actually just got Vanquish today, and so far, it's definitely better than either MadWorld or Bayonetta.

I will withhold my vote, until I've finished it, though.

I haven't got any myself and I've played about 1hr of both Madworld and Bayonnetta.  I loved Bayonnetta and that get's my vote.

Which reminds me that i have to get it

Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:

so Baynetta

Well... vote!

Infinite space around 10 hours and it got too boring

Bayonetta, rented and finished. I'm sure you know which mode I played it on tehehe

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

Well... vote!

Infinite space around 10 hours and it got too boring

Bayonetta, rented and finished. I'm sure you know which mode I played it on tehehe

Was it casual or Auto Casual?

bayonetta