By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zuvuyeay said:

cook and trott will be upset

they could have got mighty scores

Cook got his personal best, and both batters shared in a whole bunch of records including breaking the record made by the Aussies in the exact same match of highest partnership here haha.

They should be pretty happy!

Around the Network

Nice early wicket there. Let's get Ponting out really quick now!

Carl2291 said:

Nice early wicket there. Let's get Ponting out really quick now!

yeah good stuff,

should get swann on really,if we want to win,everyone round the bat

Above & Beyond

Good start for England in the 2nd test lol Austrailia have lost 2 wickets with no runs XD

edit: another wicket 2/3 this is amazing. This is too distracting. I'm trying to work.

jonop said:

Good start for England in the 2nd test lol Austrailia have lost 2 wickets with no runs XD

edit: another wicket 2/3 this is amazing. This is too distracting. I'm trying to work.

brilliant so early on what are the aussies doing,

could it be any better

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

come on bowlers

we need to get these aussies reeling

no one else is taking a wicket,they all need to pitch in with a wicket or two,its annoying

Above & Beyond

useless strauss,

after all the hard work yesterday

Above & Beyond

urgh not only have England lost an early wicket, but I made a bet that Strauss would go out for a duck and he manage a 1 run.

Australia are right back in this now.

edit: NOt sure if I should tempt fate, but England seem to be doing well now.

England are doing very well now. They just got 2 wickets in a row. They should definitely win this now.

Edit: another wicket.

jonop said:

England are doing very well now. They just got 2 wickets in a row. They should definitely win this now.

Edit: another wicket.

Victory,the aussies were gone before lunch,

good win,puts more pressure on them now

hurrah

Above & Beyond