By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow just got up to see England at 309/1. As long as they don't collapse, they should get a draw from this position.

Around the Network
jonop said:

Wow just got up to see England at 309/1. As long as they don't collapse, they should get a draw from this position.

yeah hopefully get the draw,we could still collapse for a 100 runs though

hope we bat all day and drain their bowlers

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
jonop said:

I put a 25p bet on Austrailia winning this first test at 20/1, so that I don't feel too bad if that happens :P

It's going well so far though Cook has passed 150.

jonop said:
zuvuyeay said:
jonop said:

I put a 25p bet on Austrailia winning this first test at 20/1, so that I don't feel too bad if that happens :P

It's going well so far though Cook has passed 150.

good little bet,doesn't look like it will happen though

the wicket must be as flat as hell,a bit silly from the groundsmen if it is their fault

straus 100,cook 200,trott 100,lol

must be annoying the aussies like hell,thats the main thing

Above & Beyond

England dominating this 2nd innings. Aussies are lacking any quality bowlers on this surface. Need more spin!

504-1, got a 283 Run lead. Should declare any minute now really.

Breaking all kinds of records, too!

Oh. And this is in Australia. Hardly any Aussies in the stands at all. Pretty much just England fans in the stadium. Great day for English Cricket!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

England dominating this 2nd innings. Aussies are lacking any quality bowlers on this surface. Need more spin!

504-1, got a 283 Run lead. Should declare any minute now really.

Breaking all kinds of records, too!

Oh. And this is in Australia. Hardly any Aussies in the stands at all. Pretty much just England fans in the stadium. Great day for English Cricket!

yeah they've batted well obviously

but i think we should just bat all day and wear them down,we can't win

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

We could still win if we bowl exceptionally well. They on the otherhand... Have like a 0.1% chance of making what, 300 Runs?

If we declare now, we're safe... And we can at least try to get the win. Put some pressure on. It's more than possible on that surface with some of our bowlers. They're fresh... And the Aussies wont be feeling overly confident after this.

Oh.
He just declared

Carl2291 said:
zuvuyeay said:

We could still win if we bowl exceptionally well. They on the otherhand... Have like a 0.1% chance of making what, 300 Runs?

If we declare now, we're safe... And we can at least try to get the win. Put some pressure on. It's more than possible on that surface with some of our bowlers. They're fresh... And the Aussies wont be feeling overly confident after this.

Oh.
He just declared

wow,they have

i didn't think strauss would

well i hope we i guess we are safe,i just didn't want to lose from our hard work

should be exciting if we get some early wickets

Above & Beyond

cook and trott will be upset

they could have got mighty scores

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

wow,they have

i didn't think strauss would

well i hope we i guess we are safe,i just didn't want to lose from our hard work

should be exciting if we get some early wickets

Yeah should be an exciting few hours. If our spinners can hit them cracks... We could do quite well! Swann should be in his prime haha

Bedtime for me now though. Hope to see an England win when I wake up! haha