By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

3 aussies down glad pointings gone

need to keep these two under pressure

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

3 aussies down glad pointings gone

need to keep these two under pressure

10 runs, 10 runs! dude that was horrible.

As yesterday, I'll have to check the results tomorrow :(

the aussies are starting to crack

huurah

Above & Beyond

Any Pacers fans? Pacers anyone :P?

aussies 220-5

hussey the saviour on 81,need to get him out fast

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

aussies hammering it home now

well done hussey and haddin,hussey is a class act

1-0 to the aussies unless a storm comes

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

aussies hammering it home now

well done hussey and haddin,hussey is a class act

1-0 to the aussies unless a storm comes

Aussies are on fire :)

Wow at Man U score. Not good that I got rid of Berbatov for Tevez last week in my fantasy team. :(

jonop said:

Wow at Man U score. Not good that I got rid of Berbatov for Tevez last week in my fantasy team. :(

i did exactly the same for both my teams

berbatov has been my captain for weeks doing f*ck all he doesn't even play most of the games,then he goes and score 5,i bet we aren't alone though,lol

massive score for utd,they are strolling

great comeback by wolves and west brom hammered everton,the hammers won too

relegation is going to be a mighty battle this year,exciting stuff for all the teams

Above & Beyond

english batsmen putting up a fight

hoping for the draw if they keep their heads and don't collapse

strauss and cook got tons

Above & Beyond