By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jonop said:

Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0. It seems Torres has finally found form again.

yeah,thats a great result,the pool not as bad as everyone thinks

arsenal lost again at home,unusual,both to promoted teams too

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

vettell won then,a pretty standard race

alonso still favourite though imo

redbull win the constructors though amazing result to battle ferrari and mclaren

Above & Beyond

the cowboys got creamed by green bay

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
jonop said:

It happened two seasons ago too as I recall. They llost to both newly promoted Hull and Stoke city at home. Maybe they jusy just underestimate the newly promoted teams. (Although they only lost to Hull during their freakishly good run of games that season)

highwaystar101 said:
zuvuyeay said:
jonop said:

It happened two seasons ago too as I recall. They llost to both newly promoted Hull and Stoke city at home. Maybe they jusy just underestimate the newly promoted teams. (Although they only lost to Hull during their freakishly good run of games that season)

that's right i remember them losing to hull as i was in highbury at the time,stoke to eh strange,i guess they''ll still finish 3rd then,boooo

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

The ashes start later,anyone interested

and the mighty tottehnam hotspur play soon a good sports night for me

don't know why everyone thinks the aussies are in trouble,mind games they haven't lost a series in aus for donkeys years

but i'm sure they won't mind england stopping that sequence

Above & Beyond

Wow England started well....

they've already lost a wicket without a runs.

jonop said:

hurrah someone interested,i missed that but wasn't surprised

i'm watching/listening to it now england need a decent total

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
jonop said:

I'm just tracking the score atm. England seem to be doing ok now. Trott is getting a lot of 4s. Iv'e got to get up at 9 tomorrow so I think I'll probably slleep now and see how they did tomorrow.

jonop said:
zuvuyeay said:
jonop said:

I'm just tracking the score atm. England seem to be doing ok now. Trott is getting a lot of 4s. Iv'e got to get up at 9 tomorrow so I think I'll probably slleep now and see how they did tomorrow.

trotts just gone KP in,

yeah no good if you have to get up early,lol

Above & Beyond