By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well done Rory McIlroy!

Around the Network
S____M____C____C said:
Well done Rory McIlroy!

definitely,i didn't see it but great performance and two in a row from northen ireland if i am not mistaken which is also pretty amazing

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
S____M____C____C said:
Well done Rory McIlroy!

definitely,i didn't see it but great performance and two in a row from northen ireland if i am not mistaken which is also pretty amazing

Yea. He's from around Belfast, which is 30m away from me.

So he's a hero around here at the minute. 

He has so much natural talent, but I'm convinced he'l fall short of Tiger. Hope he proves me wrong though.

S____M____C____C said:
zuvuyeay said:
S____M____C____C said:
Well done Rory McIlroy!

Yea. He's from around Belfast, which is 30m away from me.

So he's a hero around here at the minute. 

He has so much natural talent, but I'm convinced he'l fall short of Tiger. Hope he proves me wrong though.

yes the us open at 22 is special and the americans seem to love him so he is going to be mega wealthy probably the highest earning british sportsman if he continues which isn't too shabby

Above & Beyond

that venus williams v kimiko match at wimbledon today was pretty good stuff and 17yr old laura robson gets to play sharapova 2moro on the No 1 court,should be good

footy transfers should be gearing up soon,hopefully tottenham can get a proper striker from somewhere and keep our better players also the valencia grand prix incoming,can't wait,where are the F1 fans i know you are out there

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

wimbledon has had some great matches this year,especially the ladies bartoli beating serena was an awesome match,i've always liked bartoli she is bonkers and a real fighter they have to work so hard to beat serena as she is so powerful,i like the german girl too liseki,shame they are playing each other next

ladies day 2moro,should be good

Above & Beyond

poor old bartoli she got beat buy kisicki,i think bartoli would have worried sharapova more.shame the ladies that knocked the williams out have gone as they did the hard work,looking forward to the battle of the 6 ft blondes 2moro i think the cech lefty has a good chance and they win £1.1m not bad

nadal and djokovic should be a serious final,No 1 & 2 in the world going at it,Nadal really is a truly grreat tennis player one of the best ever from any era

Above & Beyond

Don't know if there are any basketball fans but how long do you think the NBA lockout will last?

Cirio said:
Don't know if there are any basketball fans but how long do you think the NBA lockout will last?

i know nothing about nba,nba and nfl are they all arguing about money,i can only assume they are

Above & Beyond

Good german grand prix yesterday with a mclaren,redbull and ferrari all battling up front,its amazing how far button is off hamiltons pace

england still might nick the last wickets today,unlucky for india zaheer went down looks like they'd win pretty easy if he was fit

Hungary grand prix this weekend and Footy bearing down on us fast,Hooray although,tottenham need some new strikers fast,modric is a gonna i'd take 25m and sturridge for him and get it out the way

Above & Beyond