By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Wii be able to outsell the Hd consoles any week this holiday?

I think no way, unless it gets 50$ price cut.

It can't outsell either one of Hd consoles.

Wii is down by much compared to last year and both Hd consoles have been outselling it for months.

Wii doesn't have almost anything Mario huge for this holiday season.Epic mickey, Kirby, Wii party..These don't sell consoles however. Ps3 has Move multiplatform titles GT5.Xbox 360 has "new" Slim model Kinect Fable3 Multiplatform titles and both consoles has had many great titles already released this year.

I still think that all consoles will be pretty close each other, around 100-290k difference from each other.

Will the Wii be able to outsell the Hd consoles any week this holiday?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Do you mean the HD consoles combined? The way things are looking now I'd say no, in fact if GT5 comes out the first week of December I'd say it won't even beat PS3 that week. Unless of course it get's a $50 cut as you say.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:

Do you mean the HD consoles combined? The way things are looking now I'd say no, in fact if GT5 comes out the first week of December I'd say it won't even beat PS3 that week. Unless of course it get's a $50 cut as you say.

I ment it can't outsell either console.

Take my love, take my land..

Leo-J already made this prediction like 2 months ago

BUT I just find it hard to believe Wii won't....that would be unprecedented.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yes!!

Around the Network

it will outsell both consoles (not combined) every week, this holyday.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

The Wii has crazy sales at the holidays! No doubt!

DarkCronos said:

it will outsell both consoles (not combined) every week, this holyday.

When is the holy day?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It's more likely to outsell PS3 than 360, Wii would need a $50 price cut to stand a very good chance of outsell both though ( not combined),  360 will hit 50M, PS3 will make it to about 44M and Wii 80M.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

like others stated. The wii is the most popular christmas gift for small kids. It will outsell them individually most weeks. Although i think the 360 and ps3 might outsell it a few of the weeks.