By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Skyward Sword will be a launch title for N6

i think it depends on how well the will sells this holiday

Around the Network

The wii doesn't have a bright fututre? how come? and don't forget the gamecaube actually had more third party support in the end of it's life than wii has now

And Skyward Sword just doesn't look to be good enough for a next gen console, twilight princess did (and it's better looking than 95% wii games) (and the best wii game).

So I'll rate this thread a 2/10 if a joke, -19/100 if real

I doubt it, the Wii is still doing well and Nintendo are just now preparing the Wii Remote Plus for their customers. The Wii is probably gonna be around a few more years, or long enough that Nintendo won't make SS a launch title anyway.

Seems quite plossible

I think the Wii still has a lot of uncovered potential that Nintendo still can use, so, no.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

I refuse.

Nope, when Skyward Sword was announced it was nearly done, Twilight Princess wasn't even named Twilight Princess

RolStoppable said:
Beuli2 said:

I think the Wii still has a lot of uncovered potential that Nintendo still can use, so, no.

Uncovered potential?

Oh, you mean they still have to release Super Mario World on a disc.

Haven't they already?

Above: still the best game of the year.

I stopped reading after feeling insulted with the first sentence.

Umm.. Hm. Well, I suppose it COULD happen, I mean, nothing's impossible, really, but still. Seems sort of far-fetched, to me. And scary, I do hope it won't happen.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046