By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Party is AMAZING!

I absoloutly LOVE that game! So fun with friends, too! The Board Game Island is unique, the minigames are even better then Mario Party, House Party is a BLAST (pun intended) and Balance Boat is the hardest thing ever on expert mode.

Everyone should at least try it with some friends. Anyone else having similar experiences? Maybe opposite of me? I just want to know what people think.....

Around the Network

I guess I will try it, but I doubt I will buy it. Besides Mario Party 1 and 3, I wouldn't really buy that type of game. (I have yet to buy Mario Party ever.)

i've been waiting for it for quite awhile.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I just got it yesterday, I'm gonna try it with 4 people today. I hope it's as good as you say it is.

This game is amazing I got it today,I got that same feeling when I first played Wii Sports

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to making my family play it over christmas...

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I definitely need to check this out. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I am going to buy it soon, I have three brother so I am looking forward to play with them and even with my mom... ;P

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I am going to try and buy it tonight at Walmart.  Hopefully, they have some one in electronics section this late at night or I'll throw a fit!  I'll let you know how I like it later this weekend.

This really looks fun, i missed out on wii play and WSR cuz i wasnt hyped. But this really seems fun for 3-4 people. I'll try it out :D