By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Party is AMAZING!

Cool I hope you enjoy it as I was surprised at how good the game was.

Around the Network

glad you enjoy it but i won't be giving it a try myself.  galaxy 2 was the last software i bought for the wii and i've decided it is also the last one i will ever buy.

kitler53 said:

glad you enjoy it but i won't be giving it a try myself.  galaxy 2 was the last software i bought for the wii and i've decided it is also the last one i will ever buy.

Was the game so bad or why did you decide not to buy any more games for wii?

Antabus said:
kitler53 said:

i don't want to go into too much detail 'cause i don't want to come off any more trollish then people will assume i am regardless of what i say, it's just that even good games on the wii like galaxy 2 can't hold my attention.  galaxy2, NSMB wii, wii sports resort, and tiger woods are some my most recent purchases and i didn't get more than 5 or so hours into any of them before getting bored and abandoning them. 

DKC has me tempted a bit but i just don't want to waste any more money on a game i know i won't have the will to play once i own it.

but gratz to those that are enjoying Wii party, i'm glad you are enjoying it.

kitler53 said:
Antabus said:
kitler53 said:

i don't want to go into too much detail 'cause i don't want to come off any more trollish then people will assume i am regardless of what i say, it's just that even good games on the wii like galaxy 2 can't hold my attention.  galaxy2, NSMB wii, wii sports resort, and tiger woods are some my most recent purchases and i didn't get more than 5 or so hours into any of them before getting bored and abandoning them. 

DKC has me tempted a bit but i just don't want to waste any more money on a game i know i won't have the will to play once i own it.

Tiger woods 10/11 is on my to buy list. Doesn't WM work on that or is it just because you don't like golf?

And I think I know how you feel. I got the same feeling after trying madworld/galaxy/little king's story and wsr. Only wsr will be played again... but I am not giving up on wii yet. You should not either. ;P

Around the Network
Antabus said:
kitler53 said:
Antabus said:
kitler53 said:

Tiger woods 10/11 is on my to buy list. Doesn't WM work on that or is it just because you don't like golf?

And I think I know how you feel. I got the same feeling after trying madworld/galaxy/little king's story and wsr. Only wsr will be played again... but I am not giving up on wii yet. You should not either. ;P

Eh don't bother. I have nothing against Kitler, each person has his own taste, and i believe him when he says he's not trolling, but reading his posts I think since I joined VGC, he's given up on the Wii a loooong time ago, even if he did buy Galaxy 2 a long time after that. And while i haven't played it since golf isn't my thing, from everything I read Tiger Woods with WM is great for those who like this sort of game.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I really want to get Wii Party, but I don't have the money right now... or anyone to play it with. =(

Can anyone tell me how good the game is with just one person playing?

Even better than Mario party?  The last mario party had good mini games? Only enjoyed a very few and that were mostly the ones with one player against the other three;.

But yeah the Wii party review of GT looked good.

Pretendo said:

I really want to get Wii Party, but I don't have the money right now... or anyone to play it with. =(

Can anyone tell me how good the game is with just one person playing?

Only played it a little lately (been getting into MH3).  I had fun playing it single player but the computer wasn't too challenging on normal (only got screwed over in the end on one of the maps by change places spot).  Next time I'll try it on hard and that should provide more of a challenge.  Anyways, you can have fun just solo play but it is meant for 2 or more people mainly.  Even if you just can get 1 person to play it with you it can increase the fun a lot. 

kitler53 said:
Antabus said:
kitler53 said:

this is interesting, because i know i would be able to play over 5 hours of MG2 myself, but i do own over 30 wii games, and i plan to get more.it doesnt has to do with the system.Just because mg is highly ranked it doesnt means is the game i will enjoy more on the wii.To be honest i dont even own MG 1.In fact, i dont have or will get WSR or tiger woods.And i wouldnt get them, on any system(sports champions, or tiger woods with move).Is like i would force myself to buy games in genres i dont like due to rating? you sound you like did that.

I have a wii and instead i got shooters, the reason i got wm is RS2 and NOT wsr , and action games like NMH or Mh3, some friends have Galaxy but it would be a waste of money for a gamer like me.For instance, i hate racing games(normal simulators like NFS), even if they rank highly.I wouldnt be able to play them on any system.Unless i was looking for an excuse to give up and ,on purpose, buying them to hate the system.

I did enjoy back them ,to some extent, mario 64,but my tastes did change over a decade ago.party games were not for me neither.Fortunately i found more games that i had time to play and love on the wii.