By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Party is AMAZING!

Some nouns can be both countable and uncountable. For example, we say "coffee" meaning the product, but we say "a coffee" when asking for one cup of coffee.You can use 'the' to make general women's cocktail dresses . You can use 'the' with any type of noun – plural or singular

Around the Network

Well, I was just playing by myself kicking the computer's butt (had them on standard, probably should put them on hard in future) in treasure island board game.  I was at the top but hit the alien switch button and got kicked back to third.  Then I got tornado back and next roll I failed a challenge and went down into volcano.  So I got tripled f'd.  I played a few more rounds but I gotta get ready for work.  I was a little pissed that I got royally screwed in the end.  I should have won the game but I guess that is how it goes.  It was like getting hit with 3 blue shells in a row in Mario Kart (only somewhat worse).  Anyways, I had fun overall and was only playing by myself.  I plan on getting my roommate to play with me later.  I am sure she can handle the game and I'll probably do practice before each round to help her understand each mini game better.  Hopefully, I can get some friends to come over this weekend and play it.  I had fun in single player but I know it will be even more fun during multi-play.  I enjoyed most the mini games so far.

I need to buy some beers and gather some people at home, first...

Mr.Metralha said:

I need to buy some beers and gather some people at home, first...

Yea, I am sure you can make some nice drinking games with Wii Party.  After mini-games, 1st place drinks one swig, 2nd place 2 swigs, etc...  Perhaps even incorporate president and asshole after each board game is complete.  1st gets to be president for next map and last is asshole.  Each map takes awhile though so one would have to accept being an asshole for 30-50 mins..  Probably get a work out getting the beers from the fridge for everyone. 

I bought Wii Party last Monday and I am very much enjoying it...Wii Party>Mario Party(Any) Swap Meet and Balance Boat are the best!

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

I bought Wii Party last Monday and I am very much enjoying it...Wii Party>Mario Party(Any) Swap Meet and Balance Boat are the best

I know about Balance Boat, but what's Swap Meet?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

should prove quite popular. great packaging also. i also read its got 80 minigames

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

You have to match 2 rows of 3 mii's based on Color. There are 4 Mii's in each round and you play a 4 player MiniGame in order to see who picks the Mii color of there choice first. You also get bonus points by matching gender or your color as well. I am not the best at explaining things but it is my personal favorite mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ourhe94LLT4

I hope the video helps!

I think I'll eventually get it.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

*Sound Of Rain said:

You have to match 2 rows of 3 mii's based on Color. There are 4 Mii's in each round and you play a 4 player MiniGame in order to see who picks the Mii color of there choice first. You also get bonus points by matching gender or your color as well. I am not the best at explaining things but it is my personal favorite mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ourhe94LLT4

I hope the video helps!

Aha, it's a minigame with minigames in it

I was going to write all about how I'll be getting this game only around December, since I don't have the time right now (I still need to get back to MH Tri which I managed to play only 6 hours or so so far ), and my daughters are busy anyway before then, when it occurred to me that there were several occasions way before then (as in starting a week from now..) where a great party game would REALLY come in handy in our house. So I ordered it right away   (along with Kirby, which I was going to preorder anyway).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin