By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Donkey Kong Country Returns sales thread

FW= 1.1 million

15 weeks= 6 million

Lifetime= 12 million or more.

I have high expectations for this game. Though it wouldn't be disappointing if it doesn't make these numbers, it would be fine if it was 7-10 million, but I'm expecting it to go over that.

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
DélioPT said:

1st week (worlwide): 450k

15 weeks: 950k-1 million

Lifetime: 2.250 million

Still a complete lowball.

I hope it is, really. But you see, DK hasn`t had a proper game since the n64 days and how long has that been? It takes its toll on the franchise.

Week 1: 750,000

Week 15: 4,500,000

LT: 6,000,000

DélioPT said:
huaxiong90 said:
DélioPT said:

1st week (worlwide): 450k

15 weeks: 950k-1 million

Lifetime: 2.250 million

Still a complete lowball.

I hope it is, really. But you see, DK hasn`t had a proper game since the n64 days and how long has that been? It takes its toll on the franchise.

There wasn't a proper mario sidescoller from SNES until the wii.  Tolls to sales were I believe negligible. 

fw 700k, first 15 weeks  4 million. ltd 6.5 million.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

What's with al the 'IGNORE SUIT POWERS OBEY MEN' avatars? Is it a new trend or have lots of people been losing bets lately?

I'm starting to find it hard to tell users apart at first glance.

RolStoppable said:

First week: 1.3 million

15 weeks: 5.6 million

Lifetime: 9.9 million

The game won't hit 10 million and thus will be declared a failure by raging Nintendo fanboys who will also blame the Wii's death on DKCR's lackluster sales.

Hopefully this one won't be self-fulfilling...

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

fwap said:

What's with al the 'IGNORE SUIT POWERS OBEY MEN' avatars? Is it a new trend or have lots of people been losing bets lately?

Me too lol!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

fwap said:

It's a campaign in protest of all the liberties woman have  gotten in the last years. They should stay in the kitchen and that's it. The entrance for the group is paid however, do you still want to join?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
fwap said:

It's a campaign in protest of all the liberties woman have  gotten in the last years. They should stay in the kitchen and that's it. The entrance for the group is paid however, do you still want to join?

You see I thought you were Rol then, I look at avatars more often than username :.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d