By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - CIV V has VGC on the Cover !!

First that demo I've played god knows how many times and now this... This game is calling me!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

We're getting famous ZOMG

I wouldn't be too happy about it....soon, our forums will be like n4g or gametrailers.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I'll check my box when i get home today. Never really pay attention to all those ratings anymore for a long long time.

That's frickin awesome!!!

Yup, it's there.

Around the Network
ioi said:

Credit to Nick (naznatips) and Brian (loadedstatement) for their work at E3 for this...

This is when one of them should ask for a raise, or a promotion! :P

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

I wouldn't be too happy about it....soon, our forums will be like n4g or gametrailers.

Shit, you're right.

MOD HIRING KICK NAO.

On a slightly less pessimistic but still not optimistic note, I've seen some really obscure publications get featured on game ads. Red Dead Redemption, for example, has billboards with appraisals from something called "Shortlist".

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

c03n3nj0 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

Gametrailers' forums are the worst >.< 

I'm not ashamed to say that I like Gametrailers forums better than the VGC forums.

Kantor said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

Shit, you're right.

MOD HIRING KICK NAO.

On a slightly less pessimistic but still not optimistic note, I've seen some really obscure publications get featured on game ads. Red Dead Redemption, for example, has billboards with appraisals from something called "Shortlist".

yeah but citing a sentence that praises you from an little known mag is something still worth it cause the sentence might be good. Here it's an award, you don't cite an award from your grandma, but only from stuff with relevence. Well at least that's my feeling on this.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

ioi said:

Credit to Nick (naznatips) and Brian (loadedstatement) for their work at E3 for this...

What about the guy who negotiated this?

/shameless self-plug

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."