By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - CIV V has VGC on the Cover !!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

We're getting famous ZOMG

I wouldn't be too happy about it....soon, our forums will be like n4g or gametrailers.

Don't worry.. according to shio nobody buys PC games in retail... Everyone uses DD... so nobody will see it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

I wouldn't be too happy about it....soon, our forums will be like n4g or gametrailers.

Nah, only if we let it happen. Continue to be awesome and reasonable posters, and the forums will continue to awesome and reasonable.

That is true...and our mod system is very strict I guess....if they try anything crazy here, they'll be banned for months....but would we become too popular and things go out of control ?

NiKKoM said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

Don't worry.. according to shio nobody buys PC games in retail... Everyone uses DD... so nobody will see it..

lol

Wow, that's pretty cool! I'm surprised by the good looks of that little logo too.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Rainbird said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

Nah, only if we let it happen. Continue to be awesome and reasonable posters, and the forums will continue to awesome and reasonable.

That is true...and our mod system is very strict I guess....if they try anything crazy here, they'll be banned for months....but would we become too popular and things go out of control ?

Then we'd have to do something.

But seriously, you'll find very few raving fanboys so long as they're just ignored. And even then, mods will still ban trolls. If the community wants to keep things the way they are, the best way to do that, is to act it out.

trunkswd said:

Never thought I would see the day. VGChartz is getting more popular by the day.

@Hephaestos

You should put this up in this thread. I would do it, but your the one who found it and deserve all the credit.

just did, thanks =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

i'll take better pictures and post them in a bit.

VGChartz>IGN c0nf1rm3d!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I just checked my own box, and it's there as well. I cannot believe I didn't notice!

Though I barely pay attention to that stuff... Good catch~

c03n3nj0 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Beuli2 said:

Gametrailers' forums are the worst >.< 

and the community is so split it is horrible

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st