By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - CIV V has VGC on the Cover !!

for a second I thought they had quoted my preview of Civ 5 from E3, I was gonna jump through hoops of flame and joy but then I realized the best thing I said about it in the preview was 'that it would turn out just fine'. : p

congrats to VGChartz, between this and the Kirby trailer earlier in September we should be very proud.

Around the Network

good work

is that why you're tracking a few PC games now too

Above & Beyond

Looking back to when I joined three years ago, this site has really moved forward and up!

Congratulations to all members and staff for being part of it!

This is beyond epic.

Congrats to the VGChartz staff.

It's just that simple.

Woah! 

You can buy a physical copy of this game!?

Around the Network

Cool this game just bacame that much more awesome :D

Civ V FTW :D

d21lewis said:

(We gotta play it cool or everybody is gonna think that we're game cover virgins!)

*in manly voice*

Civilization V?  Yeah.  We did that.  It was pretty good.  Nothing special......

ROFL! :D

Congrats.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The game has been dumbed down. There, I said it. It doesn´t mean it´s necessarily bad, it just isn´t civ as I known for many years, is more like civ Rev for PC. Some might still like it, but is much diferent from what it used to be.

So, I wouldn´t be so happy about a citation. It´s the death of a gaming legend. it´s like being on the Simcity societies Box.

If it was on SC 2, though...

BTW, civ is my favorite franchise by far, a quick look at my games and ratings can say that. I´m officially sad.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Take that NeoGAF!