By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe PS3 Will Be #1 Selling Console In 2011 What Do You Believe In?

BHR-3 said:
Seece said:
Congratz BHR

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4255877

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4340708

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4321231

its ok i'll get it right for this year and still be on record for predicting it the earliest http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=136752

There are plenty enough of my own predictions out there thanks, like the 360 V PS3 thread for starters, and 360 overtaking Wii and PS2 in UK and US, as well as Kinect hitting 25m.

Regardless, I'm not the one people herald as this amazing predictor how many boo boo's have you made this year? LBP2 5m? nope, Infamous 2 4m LT? Not likely ... Uncharted 3, 4m? No, not even with extensive bundling over the holiday. Gears 3 6m end of 11, nope.

Your guidence (aka combination of gut feeling and what you want to happen) could only work for so long.

Around the Network
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
I see what you did there, Seece ;)

at least i dont go cheering when only US number get put up LOL

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4351810

Play Me

kowenicki said:
I had another prediction in my sig.... but I received a private email asking me to remove it.

Not saying if it was a good prediction or a bad one, also not saying which user asked me to remove it.

maybe if you follwed forum rules and had asked prior to adding to your sig it still be there

@seece go read the UC3 thread "Going by all that data i personally think it will hit 3.0-3.5M before the years up as i posted way back in 2009"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134552

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
kowenicki said:
I had another prediction in my sig.... but I received a private email asking me to remove it.

Not saying if it was a good prediction or a bad one, also not saying which user asked me to remove it.

maybe if you follwed forum rules and had asked prior to adding to your sig it still be there

@seece go read the UC3 thread "Going by all that data i personally think it will hit 3.0-3.5M before the years up as i posted way back in 2009"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134552

Already read your thread, I was talking about the prediction you made in an Uncharted 3 predictions thread and you said it can do 4m end of 2011.

Also you seem to flip flop on your predictions a lot, one minute PS3 is gonna win, then you say it isn't, then in November you say it is. Your opinion seems to change to suit the weather!

Just an FYI, the whole point of my 360 Vs PS3 thread was in response to Microsofts claim to be #1.

well thats just you then, the point of my threads is to be accurate and the first to say it. i and others at the time i made that post didnt not believe that the X-box could make up the ground as the gap was over 1M, and even after BF there where still many that doubted

i never said that i completely lost hope in PS3 #1 for 2011 (or that im an amazing predictor if you have a problem with those comments or posters that say them take it up with them not me) im the captain of this thread and that prediction and if its officially revealed that it didnt do it i'll sink with it also. the posts i made supporting the 360 on this matter were to be realistic and give a realistic response to others that were in doubt of 360 doing it. if i feel that at a certain point that the ps3 has a slim to no chance of accomplishing the task or any other perdition then im not going to give fake opinions on the forums and support it/cheerlead it

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
well thats just you then, the point of my threads is to be accurate and the first to say it. i and others at the time i made that post didnt not believe that the X-box could make up the ground as the gap was over 1M, and even after BF there where still many that doubted

i never said that i completely lost hope in PS3 #1 for 2011 (or that im an amazing predictor if you have a problem with those comments or posters that say them take it up with them not me) im the captain of this thread and that prediction and if its officially revealed that it didnt do it i'll sink with it also. the posts i made supporting the 360 on this matter were to be realistic and give a realistic response to others that were in doubt of 360 doing it. if i feel that at a certain point that the ps3 has a slim to no chance of accomplishing the task or any other perdition then im not going to give fake opinions on the forums and support it/cheerlead it

BHR's Wall - im the fucking man who predicted UC2 success. . . ME! who predicted wii 09<08 . . . ME! who predicted PS3>360 BF 09 . . . ME! who predicted COD BO PS3> Reach 1st week . . . ME! and whos gonna be correct when PS3 is the top selling console of 2011. . . ME!

The point of your threads is to be accurate .. yet you base this on some higher being??? wot?

Certain people are on an awfully high horse recently.

dont be mad at me b/c me and hatmazos relationship isnt as rocky as yours with him

it doesnt look like you care about having a reasonable convo to resolve anything just like you didnt care to comment anything about VGC and shipment gaps being well over 1M years prior with proof provided even though you insisted otherwise earlier today. you wasted my and your time and didnt really add to the thread so i'll just let you continue uninterruptedly to bash me and the prediction as thats what you came here for, just dont get mad at me what happens if the outcome turns out to be different then what you believe it is today

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
dont be mad at me b/c me and hatmazos relationship isnt as rocky as yours with him

it doesnt look like you care about having a reasonable convo to resolve anything just like you didnt care to comment anything about VGC and shipment gaps being well over 1M years prior with proof provided even though you insisted otherwise earlier today. you wasted my and your time and didnt really add to the thread so i'll just let you continue uninterruptedly to bash me and the prediction as thats what you came here for, just dont get mad at what happens if the outcome turns out to be different then what you believe it is today

Is it coming across as I'm mad with at you? Dunno how you got that impression, you havn't really prooved me wrong in this thread at all, no need for me to be mad.

I gave my proof, at the exact same conference, during the exact same time last year, MS said they sold over 50m, then they showed 50.8m shipped. Thus under 1m on shelves.

I wasn't mad before when PS3 had won, and I wouldn't get mad again. The actual act of PS3 outselling 360 by a few hundred k for the year isn't bothersome, the riduclous replies to it are what I'm interested in.

Looks like all the celebratory posts about how Sony officially won in 2011 were a bit premature given MS's official declaration yesterday that 360 won globally in 2011. I think vgchartz has under tracked 360 in Europe and overtracked PS3 in Europe.