By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

goddog said:

i have a hard time finding them even when walking on the bottom, hmm ill have to take  alook overthere

Near the glass building under the old railroad is where I've seen several of them, I think there's a shallow depression in the seafloor that traps them since they cannot move up.  Or they couldn't last I heard. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I figured out what the problem was. Any areas that existed before biomes existed were converted into snow biomes, essentially. That's why there's snow EVERYWHERE now - Spawn Island was a pre-biome region.

SW-5120-1900-6153

While I'm not a fan of the snow and ice all over the ground, I do like the snow falling on the texture pack I use and I love the rain.

It makes me feel cosy when I'm inside looking out a window :)

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

thetonestarr said:

I figured out what the problem was. Any areas that existed before biomes existed were converted into snow biomes, essentially. That's why there's snow EVERYWHERE now - Spawn Island was a pre-biome region.

well seems we may just have to move out further then.... or build covered/lit paths.   ;)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

new big map link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25741521/04:24:2011.png

Around the Network

None of the above is an option for the city =/

SW-5120-1900-6153

Goddog, Zombe's Mod Pack has a weather control mod. I don't know if it's server compatible, but I'm looking into it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

Goddog, Zombe's Mod Pack has a weather control mod. I don't know if it's server compatible, but I'm looking into it.

I feel after this backlash form the last update, weather will be an option in 1.6

on another note, anyone on yesterday when the server went down? it took the tower hosting the server with it and saved no logs of the event.

tried to post this from my phone earlier, did not work

due to bad weather in my area, my home was without power when i left for work. when the power comes back it should kick the server on and boot minecraft. however, there were a few power flickers on and off which may have thrown this functionality off.

and the area was a mess as i left for work power cables down in the road, branches and trees down, so no idea when the power will be back, hopefully before i get home

Sucks that the server is down while I'm on the last day of my long weekend, and the only day I wasn't busy.

Oh well, looks like I'll have some time to catch up on some Borderlands and Fallout 3.

Hope you're not sitting in darkness too long goddog.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron