By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Acevil said:

Seriously, you guys have a server? I might want to join in a weeks time or so. I was building a house and a tower, but being part of this community would be awesome. 

just in case you didn't catch it in Goddog's signature, the server address is:

URL: hansrotech.dyndns.org 

IP: 76.123.231.98

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
Acevil said:

Seriously, you guys have a server? I might want to join in a weeks time or so. I was building a house and a tower, but being part of this community would be awesome. 

just in case you didn't catch it in Goddog's signature, the server address is:

URL: hansrotech.dyndns.org 

IP: 76.123.231.98

Thanks, will join in the coming weeks, right now it is exam time. 

looks like all that rail may have to be redone

"

1.5 next week!

We were aiming at releasing 1.5 this week, but no. There’s been significant feature creep (we’ve got powered rails now, and lightning hitting a pig will turn it into a zombie pigman), so we don’t have time to get it out this week.

But next week!

In the meanwhile, check out this vid:"

http://notch.tumblr.com/

also if you see the server is not patched when it comes out alert me, i can now patch it remotly

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Besides adding the last blocks onto the city (I'm getting very close to being done expanding it), I'm also working on the next major building in the city, on the very north edge. Giant temple. Gonna be epic.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

Besides adding the last blocks onto the city (I'm getting very close to being done expanding it), I'm also working on the next major building in the city, on the very north edge. Giant temple. Gonna be epic.

I took a look last night.  Very giant, very epic.  Also, I looked at your rec center or whatever it is with the dogs in the yard. 

What does the button do? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

A couple of interesting videos regarding the PISTON mod.  It can push objects.  If an object is susceptible to physics, it pushes it much further.  I'm not suggesting we should have that mod, I'm just saying they're cool.  Pistons can have practical or entertaining uses: 

(Note:  the second video uses an obsolete glitch to have some of the pistons launch you much farther than normal.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Oh hey goddog, have you ever thought about making a thread about this in the "Online Gaming" forum?  It's basically a forum devoted to clans full of VGC players and things like that.  You'd have to ask Machina about it before posting. 

Final-Fan said:

A couple of interesting videos regarding the PISTON mod.  It can push objects.  If an object is susceptible to physics, it pushes it much further.  I'm not suggesting we should have that mod, I'm just saying they're cool.  Pistons can have practical or entertaining uses: 

(Note:  the second video uses an obsolete glitch to have some of the pistons launch you much farther than normal.)

I'm positive I read somewhere that pistons are going to be added into the game by Mojang.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Final-Fan said:

Oh hey goddog, have you ever thought about making a thread about this in the "Online Gaming" forum?  It's basically a forum devoted to clans full of VGC players and things like that.  You'd have to ask Machina about it before posting. 

i havent really, just depended on this sticky, and people reading my sig to come to us, the low profile i feel has protected us from most griefing

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

goddog said:
Final-Fan said:

i havent really, just depended on this sticky, and people reading my sig to come to us, the low profile i feel has protected us from most griefing

Oh yeah, I forgot you got stickied.  Never mind then.