By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October Update 2012 - Action Hack/Slash Sales Table

loy310 said:

You should add a total (s) bar at the bottom of the list so we can see which console sold the most H&S games.

yes i did have that in mind but so many of the games are undertracked that it wouldn't really be reflective,alot of these games would have better sales if tracked in each region

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

God of war III=TEH BEAST!!!

Ok,i've updated the table AUG 2011

quite a few games were adjusted down and won't appear as you need 400,000 now to make it easier for me,a few new adds bu if you like GoW,Dynasty or Ninja then its up your street i guess

if you want games in or out then let me know it's all button bashing

Above & Beyond

I'm playing C:LoS and I like it. Pity it's that low on the list. Though it's kind of a mixture between H&S and platform/exploration.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
I'm playing C:LoS and I like it. Pity it's that low on the list. Though it's kind of a mixture between H&S and platform/exploration.

yes people seem to quite like CLOS i will give it a go because i like the sound of a bit of platfom/exploring it breaks it up a bit i assume and it nice and cheap now over here

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Machina said:
It's cool to see a PSP game in second (yes, yes, even with bundling and the name, etc.)

go psp,it can feel good about itself on this table

Above & Beyond

ElGranCabeza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
ElGranCabeza said:
zuvuyeay said:
ElGranCabeza said:

Damn GOW owns this genre. Too bad GOS will only sell about 500k though.

you don't think it will do aswell then,why is that,

can't it hit a 1m,it does seem to be strong in america

PSP is dead in the west and GOW is a non factor in Japan.

Non-factor ? GoW III sold 110k in Japan. Thats a pretty good achievement for a Western game in the small JP market.

Given the PSP's popularity there, I believe it can hit a similar sales range. Americas should get around 100k first week, maybe 50k in others....

Around a 175k launch week and 700k lifetime is doable imo.

Wishful thinking, 120k first week, 500k lifetime.

GOW COO sold 40k in Japan btw.

God of War : Ghosts of Sparta  638,654   638,654

LOL makes you wonder...who was doing the wishful thinking part :P your predictions are on the money as usual I see

oh and IF I remember correctly the game has been available on PSN from the start...so the sales are gonna be higher than this ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'm pleasantly surprised with Bayonetta and Heavenly Sword.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

GOW Collection must be one of the most profitable games on the PS3 o__O

The God of War series is God in the Sales department of Hack n Slash