By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So how much dust did my Wii collect in the past year?

tk1989 said:
RolStoppable said:
dtewi said:
You spent 1/7 of the year playing video games?

What? You mean you haven't? What kind of gamer are you?

Meh, ive heard worse. The majority of WoW players have probably spent at least 1/4 of their year playing wow alone...

Still, 1/7 of a year is impressive :P thats 52 days :P lol

luckily i dont like WoW,or other wise i would be like them

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
Rol, so how do you like Endless Ocean? Still playing Mario after purchasing this glorious game?

I haven't played that much of Endless Ocean yet, too early to really judge it. It's definitely interesting though and there seem to be a ton of fishes and other animals to see.

It has been some time since I last played SMG, I also got Umbrella Chronicles and Tomb Raider, so I played the new games instead of one I already had beaten.

i read here somewhere you can find underwater temple ruins. 

@endurance: yes. 

great i might import one then

@rol

tk1989 said:
RolStoppable said:
dtewi said:
You spent 1/7 of the year playing video games?

What? You mean you haven't? What kind of gamer are you?

Meh, ive heard worse. The majority of WoW players have probably spent at least 1/4 of their year playing wow alone...

Still, 1/7 of a year is impressive :P thats 52 days :P lol

yea i was one of them :p, for 2 years.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I assume rol doesnt watch a lot of TV. Just replace TV time with VG time and 1/7th wsounds good enough. Your average soccer mom spends more time in front of the tv, i would assume.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Absolutley none, I clean it quite often

RolStoppable said:
endurance, I see Endless Ocean scheduled for January 21st in America.

Btw, did you choose your screenname because you can play videogames for such a long amount (1002 hours in 6 months)? Or is it because you think the level Endurance in Rogue Leader is awesome (which it isn't)?

it was random when i was creating a account i coudlnt think of the right name and for some reason this just popped on my head

RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
I assume rol doesnt watch a lot of TV. Just replace TV time with VG time and 1/7th wsounds good enough. Your average soccer mom spends more time in front of the tv, i would assume.

Very true, I watch nearly nothing on TV, especially during the last 5 months. Besides Kim Possible and a few other shows every now and then I only watch the UEFA champions league. I spend much more time reading and posting on this forum than watching TV.

what team do you want to win the uefa champions league

^maybe

RolStoppable said:

Summary - After one year I own 13 Wii games and 24 VC games. The game drought was expected because of lacking 3rd party support and also because it was the first year of the system. I hoped the VC releases would give me more to play in these months, but sadly it didn't happen. Anyway, after the first year of Wii ownership, the time spent on playing it is: 1241:39

Wow, that's much time you invested into videogames, especially if I read that you mentioned some playtime on PS2 and NDS too. I should sum up the time on the Wii-messageboards ... if i find the time to do it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]