By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So how much dust did my Wii collect in the past year?

Wow Rol, you really spend a lot of time on gaming. Now I understand how you could finish Metroid Prime 5 times before I played through it once. I do wonder if you even have time to watch Kim Possible anymore

Around the Network

my wii has collected a lot of dust.
i'm too busy playing it to dust it =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

CLEANING BUMP !!!

Time to Work !

my wii hasnt collected any dust,ive had it since june and ive played it for 1002 hours

RolStoppable said:
endurance said:
my wii hasnt collected any dust,ive had it since june and ive played it for 1002 hours

So you have less of a life than me?

in summer yes.

but my brother probably has about 150hours from that

Around the Network

Rol, so how do you like Endless Ocean? Still playing Mario after purchasing this glorious game?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

is endless ocean released in europe?

RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
Rol, so how do you like Endless Ocean? Still playing Mario after purchasing this glorious game?

I haven't played that much of Endless Ocean yet, too early to really judge it. It's definitely interesting though and there seem to be a ton of fishes and other animals to see.

It has been some time since I last played SMG, I also got Umbrella Chronicles and Tomb Raider, so I played the new games instead of one I already had beaten.  

cool the game sounds interesting

RolStoppable said:
dtewi said:
You spent 1/7 of the year playing video games?

What? You mean you haven't? What kind of gamer are you?

Meh, ive heard worse. The majority of WoW players have probably spent at least 1/4 of their year playing wow alone...

Still, 1/7 of a year is impressive :P thats 52 days :P lol

RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:

I haven't played that much of Endless Ocean yet, too early to really judge it. It's definitely interesting though and there seem to be a ton of fishes and other animals to see.

It has been some time since I last played SMG, I also got Umbrella Chronicles and Tomb Raider, so I played the new games instead of one I already had beaten.

i read here somewhere you can find underwater temple ruins. 

@endurance: yes. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.