By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - are you a fanboy ?

I'm a fanboy of gaming in general.  So as long as those companies release games that I love to play then I'm happy.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

I used to be a big Nintendo fan when I was younger and remember when I used to tell PS1 owners that it sucks and explain how my N64 was so much better.

Now I remember how shortly after I that I got a PS1 for Christmas and my love for JRPG grew and it is now probably my most favorite console.

What I know now is that being a fanboy is such a waste because your opinion can sway in an instant.

Yeah, I remember arguing with my friend about how the cartridge was better because it had no load times, then FF VII was announced for PS and I bought Suikoden and a PS1.  Then my views changed.

Yes i'm a piece of shat MS fanboy and I probably don't deserve to live!

See i'm such a troll that i'm even flaming myself!!! I deserve to get banned!

RolStoppable said:
Euphoria14 said:

By the way, the one you linked to me on Bestbuy is A LOT better.

The ones in the OP sucks, but the one in the link is pretty good. It shows how the little girls motions effect the game.

But the games themselves still suck big time which is not surprising in the least, because they are Kinect games.

On topic: No.

LOL! I thought I posted this in the wrong thread when I couldn't find what I posted.

I'm not even drinking either.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I am a Fanboy, loyal to Nintendo always have been and always will, as a matter of fact I take it as far as only buying Nintendo-console games when they are new, for other xbox and sony games (which i admit i also have their systems) I wait till they are pre-owned so my money mainly  goes to the retailer than the developers, but when a Wii or DS game comes out I buy them brand new right away. I love Nintendo .

Around the Network
Juma009 said:

I am a Fanboy, loyal to Nintendo always have been and always will, as a matter of fact I take it as far as only buying Nintendo-console games when they are new, for other xbox and sony games (which i admit i also have their systems) I wait till they are pre-owned so my money mainly  goes to the retailer than the developers, but when a Wii or DS game comes out I buy them brand new right away. I love Nintendo .

I think we have a winner, buying pre-owned games for a system only is just pure evil lol. :P

raptors11 said:

I'm pretty loyal to Sony but I don't think I'm really a fanboy, I'll happily admit when Microsoft does something right or has a good looking game coming out. I might even buy the new slim 360 at some point, the only reason I haven't bought one already is because I don't have access to online right now for video games.

bolded and I have a soft spot for nintendo as they introduced me to home consoles and handhelds.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

The Wii is my first console, prior to the Wii I had no motivation whatsoever to get into console gaming and if the Wii hadn't happened I'd still be an on and off PC gamer. I'm very happy I got my Wii, so consider me a Wii fan, but definitely not a fanboy. Beyond appreciating it, I don't have any blind loyalty to the console or to Nintendo.  I may go to the Wii's "defense" if I think someone says something incorrect about it - but that's not because of some sense of loyalty, it's because I like people to get their facts straight, as I strongly dislike misinformation (and disinformation) of any kind, about anything.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

SmoothCriminal said:

I've been a Zelda fanboy since day 1 and I will never stop being one.

cool. I love this franchise...

I am a Sierra/Sir Tech fanboy and proud of it!