By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - are you a fanboy ?

I am a Nintendo Fanboy. Been by their side since 1994 and will continue to be by their side until i die!!!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

I was a bit of a Nintendo fanboy when I was younger. While everyone bought the PS1 & PS2, I stuck to the N64 and Gamecube. People teased, but I didn't really care because of how much I loved the games on the consoles. Then I bought a PS2 in 2004 and then the Wii released, I was transformed. The PS3 is my main console and the Wii is the first Nintendo console I dislike and don't currently own. I really want Nintendo to change me back, I miss the greatness of their older consoles.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

*Tagged for later, my story is kinda long.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

i have been a fan of Nintendo since 1993, man i was a HUGE Nintendo Fanboy in the Sega vs Nintendo wars ... these days yes i still have abit of nintendo fanboy in me but only if someone starts it off.. other then that i dont give a crap if someone disses my  long time preference, i just ignore it

Christian973 said:

I am a Nintendo Fanboy. Been by their side since 1994 and will continue to be by their side until i die!!!

Amen lol

Around the Network

I'm a Wii owner not a fanboy, I don't own a PS3,but, I am a fan of it.

I think the only time I wasn't a fanboy was when I owned an original NES and didn't even know other systems existed.  I also bought games based on their cover art, not internet reviews or hype.  I played Zelda because it had a gold cartridge.  Ah, the good ol' days.

Since then, I've always had a preference to which system I enjoy most.

I've been a Zelda fanboy since day 1 and I will never stop being one.

I'm Nintendo and to a lesser degree Sony leaning, but by no means a fanboy

Everyone is at least a little bit. I am a Sony Fanboy.