By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - are you a fanboy ?

The way things have been going, I am becoming an Xbox 360 fanboy, and that's hard for me to say because I really don't like MS all that much. The PS3 has just been lagging behind in a lot of things.

"One of the greatest struggles in life is to speak the truth in front of an unjust crowd."

Around the Network

Only when it comes to offenses and pointless critics of certain products I've taken a liking of.

OPPWNENT said:

The way things have been going, I am becoming an Xbox 360 fanboy, and that's hard for me to say because I really don't like MS all that much. The PS3 has just been lagging behind in a lot of things.

"The PS3 has just been lagging behind in a lot of things." What do you mean ?

Consoles I've owned:

Nintendo

• Nes
  • Gameboy
  • Super NES
  • Nintendo 64
  • Gameboy Advance
  • Gamecube
  • Nintendo DS
  • Wii

Sega

• Genesis
  • Dreamcast

Sony

• Playstation
  • Playstation 2
  • Playstation 3
  • PSP

Microsoft

• Xbox 360

Vtech

• V Smile (I'm serious!)

And while my console of choice right now is the 360 (with the PSP as my current portable of choice), I don't think I'm a 360 fanboy.  I think that anybody that's able to should be a multiple console owner.  Every system offers something amazing that the others don't.  So no.  I'm not a fanboy.  I just love video games.

my first console was super nintendo. then i got playstation. from there I got a dreamcast, then a ps2. then 3 broken xbox360. and then a ps3 and then PSP2000.

at this current state of things, i'm not looking back at 360 because I have my sexy gaming pc. <3

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Severance said:

Ontopic :  i love good games , but i am very biased against anything coming out of Activision.

amen dude...

i only own a PS3 and i like sony in general... but i don't consider myself a fanboy but i have to say that i like sometimes to argue with fanboys and by doing it i might sometimes sound like one but if they are able to say such stupid and moronic things i give myself the freedom to go half way, most of the times i have to leave them speaking by them selfs because i refuse to go the other half... 

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I hate Xbox 360. Does that answer your question?

yo_john117 said:

Yes i'm a piece of shat MS fanboy and I probably don't deserve to live!

See i'm such a troll that i'm even flaming myself!!! I deserve to get banned!

At first i Lol'd then i lol'd again.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

No. Fanboyism is stupid. You can like companies but you shouldn't let that hinder your reasoning or your point of view.

d21lewis said:

Consoles I've owned:

Vtech

• V Smile (I'm serious!)

Wtf ? i had to google this and then i realized that i saw it multiple times, and didn't know its a legit console >_>;, thought its something like PopStation and PoyStation.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.