By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Important science study show men look at womans bodies not face

tits and arse,

they know it,we know it,even the scientists know it....o-0

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Well, theres more body then theres face. So it doesn't surprise me that men look at the body first!

darthdevidem01 said:

Well I look at the ass first, then other parts of the body!

same me, lol , good hips difine the whole figure!nice face is always welcomed though

face always comes first

ass> tits> lips> eyes> hair> =>bed

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Well...that's not true for me. I mean of course I notice if the girl is overweight but I usually look at her face/hair first.

Body, face, back to body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Dallinor said:

I'd rather a beautiful face and average body over a beautiful body and average face.

Man speaks the truth, as simply as that

Boys usually look at P_chans cute little body before they look at the face!

Or if their behind they look at my butt lol

(Speaking of real life-before I met Matt) If a guy did that, he got automatically ignored by me. I'm not some kind of piece of meat and I don't like to be looked like that. Also it says a lot about the person and I wouldn't want to be with someone like that. Even more annoying when they can't contain themselves and make "animal" like comments or sounds or whistle. Also, I noticed most of the time it was old pervs who probably already have a wife. Poor woman.

But I know some girls like that kind of attention. My friend was like that before.