By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Important science study show men look at womans bodies not face

I gotta admit the first thing I saw on the link was the woman's breasts. Then I looked up at her face.

Around the Network
superchunk said:

Really? They needed a professional study for this? I figured that was obvious. Its always body first then face then back to body. For me its specifically ta boobies.

a fellow boob man

although a nice behind in bluejeans is close

I think that the face is of greater importance than the body, but I always check out the body first.

wfz said:
NiKKoM said:

Guys... the lack of pictures is pretty disturbing so let me be the first:

NOTE Keep it safe for work!

Rofl at the caption! That is epic

My wife and me are crying with laughter

wfz said:

" A study by the University of Texas at Austin has confirmed suspicions"

.... Oh

Okay. Yup I'm definitely not anything like the average guy a place like this would examine. =P

EDIT: "Scientists found that men will only study a woman's face if they are looking for a wife, rather than a short-term partner."

Ah, okay that also makes sense as to why I thought this article was crazy. I've been searching my whole life for my soul mate, so I never went into dating with the "short term, lets fuck!" idea.

glad that people like you can be find in US !

Time to Work !

Around the Network

A weird face can "break" a woman even in spite of a hot body for me. Jessica Simpson is the main example i can think of.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I always look at the body first, unless her face is something extraordinary beautiful.

Although I do prefer face over body.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

There both sooo important!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Mostly it's men checking first to see if the woman is fat before deciding anything.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

According to Manswers they say guys notice the face first so