By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Important science study show men look at womans bodies not face

Damn that red head from madmen face and body.... did I say daaammmmnnnn

Around the Network
wfz said:

Um... a woman's face is probably the most important feature of her body. Of course nice faces tend to come with nice bodies.

Being physically attracted to the person you're with is extremely important. There has to be a physical as well as a mental connection imo.

I must not be most men, because I definitely, definitely look at women's faces! Almost the entire reason I never wanted to date Japanese girls was beacuse they all the ones I met had horrible, horrible teeth!

exactly my thoughts

i generally look at their faces first too see if they are watching, then i check out their body.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'd rather a beautiful face and average body over a beautiful body and average face.

this should be well obvious. 

im not going to deny i prefer a woman's face when deciding. but really the personality is MORE important to me than a "hot" body or "hot" face. the "hot" body begins to age but a woman with a awesome personality stays for a lifetime.

to many men are quick to go after what they see, which in this case is a "hot" body and then years later they find something better and they either divorce or break up with the existing woman for another "hot" body woman.

and i don't believe in ugly or hot. there is a person for each and every person out in the world. if someone is ugly to you. that same person might be hot to another person

Around the Network
jcslao said:

im not going to deny i prefer a woman's face when deciding. but really the personality is MORE important to me than a "hot" body or "hot" face. the "hot" body begins to age but a woman with a awesome personality stays for a lifetime.

to many men are quick to go after what they see, which in this case is a "hot" body and then years later they find something better and they either divorce or break up with the existing woman for another "hot" body woman.

and i don't believe in ugly or hot. there is a person for each and every person out in the world. if someone is ugly to you. that same person might be hot to another person

Saying there's no such thing as hot or ugly confuses me, especially when right after you start talking about instances of hot and ugly.

It is subjective, entirely. If you meant "hot" and "ugly" don't exist objectively, then yes you're right. It all depends on your taste. I do think it's extremely important to find someone who you are physically attracted to and mentally attracted to. Someone you can connect with on an extreme level.

wfz said:
jcslao said:

Saying there's no such thing as hot or ugly confuses me, especially when right after you start talking about instances of hot and ugly.

It is subjective, entirely. If you meant "hot" and "ugly" don't exist objectively, then yes you're right. It all depends on your taste. I do think it's extremely important to find someone who you are physically attracted to and mentally attracted to. Someone you can connect with on an extreme level.

ok, you're correct and im wrong

Guys... the lack of pictures is pretty disturbing so let me be the first:

NOTE Keep it safe for work!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

now that woman above. she certainly isn't all that to me. but someone out there might find her attractive and who knows she might have an awesome personality.

NiKKoM said:

Guys... the lack of pictures is pretty disturbing so let me be the first:

NOTE Keep it safe for work!

Rofl at the caption! That is epic