By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Asura's Wrath - looks better than DMC and Shadows of the Damned

Khuutra said:

Who's excited?

I'm excited

Your Excited and I'm excited. Who else is excited?

Around the Network

OMG! This is now one of my most wanted games

I couldnt care less for Castlevania , DMC, GOW & NG right now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

it does look good

Have some sky piercing

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

I'm still cautious over the developers, gief gameplay!

Around the Network

This game look's incredible!!!!!!!! I'm super excited.

ninja gaiden 3, new devil may cry, that suda mikami game and now this? damn tgs got some nice game announcements man

Better than DMC & Shadow of the damned ?? That's Better than DMC & Shadow of the damned COMBINED !!

btw, that guy's name is "Chuck Norris"

FlyingLotus said:

Have some sky piercing

Why didn't i notice that huge guy ? , i thought it was a space ship.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

God of War: Asian Edition. Looks really good and I'm confident in CyberConnect, the Naruto Games they've developed looked amazing and this game seems very similar to the animations and art style used in Naruto.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752