By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Asura's Wrath - looks better than DMC and Shadows of the Damned

made on sfiv engine?

Around the Network
9087 said:

made on sfiv engine?

Unreal Engine 3. So probably not on SF4 engine. Just the same art style in some parts.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Haha, yeah, this makes even God of War seem somehow more realistic and believable.  This seems like it's gonna be some insane DBZ meets God of War meets some old 80's anime that I can't remember the name of right now where people like explode when hit and stuff lol.  Seems like good, ridiculous fun.

Doobie_wop said:

God of War: Asian Edition. Looks really good and I'm confident in CyberConnect, the Naruto Games they've developed looked amazing and this game seems very similar to the animations and art style used in Naruto.

Exactly, heck even the music sounds simillar

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Better than DmC? That's not hard, nearly anything at TGS is better than that. Better than Shadows of the Damned? Debatable, but this is still looking interesting and over the top

Around the Network

does look epic but but I would like to see some gameplay. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!