By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS Move Ad Trash Talks The Wii

Maynard_Tool said:
Arius Dion said:

Ha. Why do I get the feeling Nintendo will have the last laugh come this holiday.

HAve they ever stop laughing?

Good Point, lol.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

how do you play when charging ur wiimote?

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

No, I replace the batteries... I think now you got what I was trying to say =)

Severance said:

i was expecting something like "Stop playing Wii and get a better system" Sony doesn't have the balls like Sega did.

Sega vs Sony! FIGHT! (Oh wait....) :P

On topic, kind of sad that companies have to trash other companies just to try and get ahead. 

BHR-3 said:

You buy a new set of batteries each time the ones in the wiimote run out. Or you can invest in some rechargeable batteries plus a charger for them.

Around the Network

Firstly it's not that bad.  Secondly Wii games where you "flick your wrist and hope for the best", are not really the standard you should be measuring yourself against.

Nintendo have been very smart with the limitations of the Wii mote.  As other people have mentioned and Sony developers will also discover that true 1:1 just isn't necessarily that fun or practical for many genres of games and in the end Sony is going to be stuck with the problem of differentiating a product that in the eyes of many consumers is just not that different and about 4 years late.

LOL @Nintendo fans! guys, it's a fact that a controller released 4 years later will be BETTER than yours! why is this so difficult to understand? is not like the Wii will stop being successful....check out some Move reviews and you'll see EVERYONE is saying that is head and shoulders above the WiiMote W/Motion Plus...

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

adsl said:
Arcturus said:

You can probably continue using the Move controller while it's plugged in and charging, just like the sixaxis and dualshock controllers.

I think it is not going to work well if I play tennis with a wired controller

Yeah, it would probably be a bit awkward to play like that. But, if you keep the Move controller charged when it's not in use, then you'd have no problems.

I like this I want comapanies to trash talk each other in each commerical.

also you can play the move while it charges.. it's like playing with a corded controller

mM