By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is how move advertising works.. IT ONLY DOES MORE THAN THEY DO

Good site. Made me laugh anyway.

They could add. It only costs way more than they do to their tongue-in-cheek comparison chart :P

Loads of the site (like the classic yay buttons) is targeted at gamers though. Not sure about it on that front.

Anyone think Nintendo is waiting until the competition start making adverts that shows everyone flailing about like crazy, then differentiate themselves again through the chill out of wii relax and udraw?

That would be my tactic. As soon as MS and Sony adverts start jumping about like Nintendo have for four years you start to do calm games...

Interesting to see how the advertising will go... Sony have certainly improved in that regard... Microsoft's advertising of Kinect is annihilating everyone at the moment in terms of scale (in the UK). Many, many more people appear to be aware of it.

We shall know by January, I guess.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

it's actually a wii motion and nothing more, and that is the truth of the matter.....

maybe the hardware can be compared to Wii, but not the software

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

@maxwellgt  thats my point they havent designed anything like that for real, so im supposed to wait for some dev to make a game like that for WII???? gotta better chance of Earthbound coming to Wiiware as for boxing, I have that game and its inaccurate and buggy. thats my other point if the Move can take the Wii experience and make it better why as gamers are we hating, I just want it to be better and Ninty has not been improving so ill go to someone that is and I dont like wiimote control for FPS yeah, the pointing is fine but the movement kinda sucks  but im all for dropping DS3 support ASAP

@d21lewis  if your referring to Sega I think SOny had more to do with that than Ninty

d21lewis said:

The last time somebody did what Nintendon't they wound up leaving the console business.........

They did come damned close to taking Nintendo with them, though >_>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

The last time somebody did what Nintendon't they wound up leaving the console business.........

That's what prompted "Don Mario" to order the hit.  You don't wanna provoke the Mario Bros..  They have Mafia connections.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

What are you talking about?  Sony was the one to take out SEGA Nintendo wasn't affected by SEGA going out, in fact the SEGA fans seemed to jump on the GC cause the fans were displeased with Sony but recognized Nintendo made games that appealed to them...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

What are you talking about?  Sony was the one to take out SEGA Nintendo wasn't affected by SEGA going out, in fact the SEGA fans seemed to jump on the GC cause the fans were displeased with Sony but recognized Nintendo made games that appealed to them...

Nintendo's home console suffered an enormous sales decline in the sixth generation, along with SEGA's.

No causality, they just happened at the same time

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

d21lewis said:

But Sony isn't doing what Nintendon't. The case is completely different:

ROFL, just to think this was from 2007, when people (non Wii owners) used to call motion controls a gimmick.

Oh the irony :)

@MaxwellGT  I jumped on GC cause when Sega gave up they said they were given exclusive titles to GC. That turned out to be crap but its all good I love my platinum colored GC almost as much as my PS3. Almost

darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Maybe they should change It to.......It only does everything that the Wii does

and it does more than that too

PS Move does what Wii don't and b3yond!

Oh man, I almost doubled over laughing